Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Floppa Needs A Nappy Change - He's Whining Again, & Using English Swears

Lol…… What a baby. When will this guy stop diving, and acting like a 2-year old?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=444453

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I was going to post a link to this article with an equally disparaging undertone directed towards Peter Forsberg. Is he really complaining that they chose a team of the best, most experienced and reliable officials? These aren't figure skating judges.

BANNED

Country

The referees should be neutral, but the Swedish Captain Kronwall welcomes the level of Professionalism that North American referees bring. It should just not be Tim Peel. He's worthless.

But Floppa should shut his juvenile gob. It does not involve him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In contrast, we Canadians would happily welcome a team of all-Swedish referees (if they thought they needed them to win the game). It still won't matter. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Look what happened in the women's gold medal game... the ref was British and the two lineswomen were Slovakian... and they lost control of the game by the end of it because it became apparent to everyone out there that their confidence and their knowledge of the game were both severely lacking.

BANNED

Country

Exactly.

This will give Floppa the required ammo to whine forever once Team Canada dispatches the Swedes tout-suite. If I am TC, I want to score 10 times, that way the referee excuse falls by the wayside forever.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

The day Kelly Sutherland is the best anything is the day I chop off my left foot.

Say what you want about his whining, and it is whining, but he's right. Canadian officials shouldn't be working a Canadian gold medal game. Just as there shouldn't be Swedish officials involved in this game either. I know I wouldn't be happy to learn a crew of 3 Swedes and 1 Finn who lives in Sweden were working the game.

BANNED

Country

I already said that.

But Floppa makes it all about him. He's a Bell-End of the highest order. Why can't he just retire to Sweden, drink sweet white whine and wear adult diapers like everybody expects him to.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I already said that.

But Floppa makes it all about him. He's a Bell-End of the highest order. Why can't he just retire to Sweden, drink sweet white whine and wear adult diapers like everybody expects him to.

So you agree with the message, you just don't like the messenger?

SCF Rewards
    Country

aaaand this thread is done before it goes to hell