Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

Obamas tax return just published

They earned $789,674 and paid $162K in taxes. Thats roughly 20%. What happened to the FAIR taxes paid. Thought he said it needed to be no where lower than 30%. He should write a check for the remaining 10% to be fair. Wonder if he will.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They earned $789,674 and paid $162K in taxes. Thats roughly 20%. What happened to the FAIR taxes paid. Thought he said it needed to be no where lower than 30%. He should write a check for the remaining 10% to be fair. Wonder if he will.

I am not defending The President, but is this a law?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

That'd be a good political move for him. I actually think it's cool that he released them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Boston Bruins
    See PizdecInc's Items on eBay

$789,674 for one year? isnt that weak? its alot of money, but president of the USA? i thought he would bring that in each month lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

$789,674 for one year? isnt that weak? its alot of money, but president of the USA? i thought he would bring that in each month lol

That is a lot of money. You have to remember that they do not have to pay for food, transportation, housing and all the extra perks that they get.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

the US President is paid 400,000 US per year

And why should he write a check back to them?

I wouldnt...the Tax Law allows him to pay that amount and with certain tax breaks and credits.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We have to remember this is what he CLAIMED. I am sure there was a lot more money he did not claim. He was a Millionaire before he got into the White house.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

We have to remember this is what he CLAIMED. I am sure there was a lot more money he did not claim. He was a Millionaire before he got into the White house.

Just because someone is a millionaire doesn't mean they make a million a year. I would doubt there's much that's unclaimed on there, he understands the criticism he'd face if found out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just because someone is a millionaire doesn't mean they make a million a year. I would doubt there's much that's unclaimed on there, he understands the criticism he'd face if found out.

my point was 762K to him is just chump change. If anyone thinks that 762K to Obama is alot of money they are fooling themselves.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

you're complaining about him paying what he owes under the current tax code? Even if he thinks the rich should pay more tax, if he's paying the amount that he owes under the current system I don't see the gripe outside of just finding something to gripe at.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast