Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder why he was charged with murder for the unborn child? It's not ok for him to kill it, but it's ok for an abortionist to?

There is a huge difference...when you go to an abortion clinic, you are agreeing that you do not want that baby and it is legal to do so...when someone kills your baby because of beating you up, or killing you or something illegal an criminal, then that is wrong. Do not try to justify, there are different cases with different laws. This dude needs to get executed....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

you didnt follow the story did you...he basically killed her because she was pregnant again with another kid of his...

So is that a good reason for him to kill her??
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is a huge difference...when you go to an abortion clinic, you are agreeing that you do not want that baby and it is legal to do so...when someone kills your baby because of beating you up, or killing you or something illegal an criminal, then that is wrong. Do not try to justify, there are different cases with different laws. This dude needs to get executed....

The part that I am mad about is that since he is a cop he just like zimmerman is getting 24 hour protection in jail. I say if you are man enough to take a life you should be man enough to fend for yourself in jail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I get what your saying and agree whole heartedly, but thats because I view a fetus as a child. If it isn't a child and just a hunk of tissue, isn't it not fair to charge him for murder?
    Last edited by boba; 04-13-2012 at 12:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I get what your saying and agree whole heartedly, but thats because I view a fetus as a child. If it isn't a child and just a hunk of tissue, isn't it not fair to charge him for murder?

I agree...I am totally against abortion and IMO, I think it should be illegal unless you are rape.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The part that I am mad about is that since he is a cop he just like zimmerman is getting 24 hour protection in jail. I say if you are man enough to take a life you should be man enough to fend for yourself in jail.

I get what youa re saying but we all know how passionate people get depending on the issue. There are some people that need protection because they can get killed in jail on the first hour...it is not an even match when it's only you agains 10-20 prisoners

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (93)
    Country

veggie I wasnt the one saying it was a good reason, I was telling the other guy why he was charged for killing the unborn child as well....bc of his initial motive of why he killed his gf

SCF Rewards
    Country

I get what youa re saying but we all know how passionate people get depending on the issue. There are some people that need protection because they can get killed in jail on the first hour...it is not an even match when it's only you agains 10-20 prisoners

If you do not want to get killed in prison do not rape and or kill women and children.

SCF Rewards
    Country

veggie I wasnt the one saying it was a good reason, I was telling the other guy why he was charged for killing the unborn child as well....bc of his initial motive of why he killed his gf

Got ya.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you do not want to get killed in prison do not rape and or kill women and children.

True but sometimes our feelings get in the way and block you from thinking straight...and by no means I am justifying this. Alos, the job of the judicial system is to protect life regardless of who you are or what you did.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast