Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Bobby Cutts Jr gets life w/o parole for killing g/f unborn child

Here is a wiki from a story a few years ago that that angel, intimidator, ebsberg, tsjct and alot of our conservative readers will really enjoy. Bobby Cutts Jr is the black former Ohio police officer that killed his white girlfirend and their unborn child. He was sentenced to life w/o parole plus 57 years. This story occured before I came on here but anyone who knows me know that I was cheerleading for him to get excecuted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappe...f_Jessie_Davis

So are you guys happy now?
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 04-13-2012 at 11:40 AM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

Here is wiki from an story a few years ago that that angel, intimidator, ebsberg, tsjct and alot of our conservative readers will really enjoy. Bobby Cutts Jr is the black former Ohio police officer that killed his white girlfirend and their unborn child. He was sentenced to life w/o parole plus 57 years. This story occured before I came on here but anyone who knows me know that I was cheerleading for him to get excecuted.

Veggie, we are talking about today! Yes there have been those type of cases in the past but in this day and time the races are becoming more and more divided because of what is happening NOW. We need to focus on the present as yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and today is a GIFT.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Veggie, we are talking about today! Yes there have been those type of cases in the past but in this day and time the races are becoming more and more divided because of what is happening NOW. We need to focus on the present as yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and today is a GIFT.

I can only speak of what I have know. I have read up on the Trayvon Martin case as well as the Bobby Cutts case enough to make an informed opinion. I don't know anything about this case in Chicago to give an informed opionion but all of my thoughts prayers and best whishes go out to all parties involved and I pray that justice prevails.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

I can only speak of what I have know. I have read up on the Trayvon Martin case as well as the Bobby Cutts case enough to make an informed opinion. I don't know anything about this case in Chicago to give an informed opionion but all of my thoughts prayers and best whishes go out to all parties involved and I pray that justice prevails.

I am with you on this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

living in ohio i remember when this happened. he should have and still should be executed!!!! i get mad when i think about my tax $$ paying for these types to live!

SCF Rewards
    Country

living in ohio i remember when this happened. he should have and still should be executed!!!! i get mad when i think about my tax $$ paying for these types to live!

CHURCH!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (93)
    Country

justice finally

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is a wiki from a story a few years ago that that angel, intimidator, ebsberg, tsjct and alot of our conservative readers will really enjoy. Bobby Cutts Jr is the black former Ohio police officer that killed his white girlfirend and their unborn child. He was sentenced to life w/o parole plus 57 years. This story occured before I came on here but anyone who knows me know that I was cheerleading for him to get excecuted.

LOL...me a conservative...I am just a guy that is fair with every case....I go on a case by case basis...I guess telling the truth hurts...hahahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder why he was charged with murder for the unborn child? It's not ok for him to kill it, but it's ok for an abortionist to?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (93)
    Country

you didnt follow the story did you...he basically killed her because she was pregnant again with another kid of his...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast