Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

how is it not a theory?

It does not have the requirement of falsifiability that a scientific theory needs.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

It does not have the requirement of falsifiability that a scientific theory needs.

That is an opinion, not a fact. You are attempting to equate the science of evolution with the notion of Creationism by measuring the falsifiability of each. That argument has been rebuked a thousand times over.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is an opinion, not a fact. You are attempting to equate the science of evolution with the notion of Creationism by measuring the falsifiability of each. That argument has been rebuked a thousand times over.

Your correct about that, I'm sorry. what I should have said is that evolution is not a operational theory, but a historical theory.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so do you believe the earth dates to about 6000bc?

do you believe the age of the earth based on the rabbi who traced back the lineage written in the torah?

this is not a challenge or a put down, really just curious

i would love to know how old the earth is according to what you know
    Last edited by shrewsbury; 04-18-2012 at 07:50 PM. Reason: needed it

SCF Rewards
    Country

so do you believe the earth dates to about 6000bc?

do you believe the age of the earth based on the rabbi who traced back the lineage written in the torah?

this is not a challenge or a put down, really just curious

i would love to know how old the earth is according to what you know

Yes, I believe it is about 6,000 years old. I get that age by adding the dates from Adam to Abraham, then Abraham to today.

Don't worry about it man! I never take anything on the Internet personally.

If you don't mind, I would like to know your response about radioactive dating.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd love a brontosauras burger right about now!!!

I seriously am shocked people still really think the world started 4000 BC. A few other shockers, the world isn't flat and not only is it NOT the center of our universe, the sun isn't either. GASP!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I seriously am shocked people still really think the world started 4000 BC. A few other shockers, the world isn't flat and not only is it NOT the center of our universe, the sun isn't either. GASP!!!!!

I'm surprised so many people believe that the world is billions of years old without investigating apposing arguments.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Several hundred million years or billions of years, its just nit picking to me. Believing in something as little as 6000 total years of existence just seems silly. I'd really enjoy hearing your arguments for dinosaurs existence, ice ages, continental shifts (Pangea), all in 6000 years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Several hundred million years or billions of years, its just nit picking to me. Believing in something as little as 6000 total years of existence just seems silly. I'd really enjoy hearing your arguments for dinosaurs existence, ice ages, continental shifts (Pangea), all in 6000 years.

I enjoy hearing your arguments for how the earth just ended up at the exact location and distance from the sun for life to evolve. In fact the basic assumptions of how life began with the exact right gases in the air + many, many more elements that it would need to work all coming together at once to create life is laughable and unscientific. We can't even create the life that would be needed for evolution in science labs with all the correct elements.

Btw, all of the things you listed are very easily explained and fit with the Bible.
    Last edited by boba; 04-19-2012 at 01:06 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So if they are so easily explained lets hear it.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast