Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepro44 View Post
    Payment sent and please stop putting more boxes up i'm going to have to get a second job;) Who am I kidding I love it.
    LOL...this from the guy who would PM me before wondering when the next pack sales would be...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Busted

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    LOL...this from the guy who would PM me before wondering when the next pack sales would be...
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

And you know, there is a third box posted...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I know and it's killing me.
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    hmm my suggestion would be some SP Authentic and/or SP Game Used.... But I'll stop calling the shots from the peanut gallery

Quote Originally Posted by policeradio556 View Post
    hmm my suggestion would be some SP Authentic and/or SP Game Used.... But I'll stop calling the shots from the peanut gallery
    Can't get UD products from a distributor...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12