Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nsutrumpet08's Items on eBay

Do not buy gems of the game bkb!

Like a sucker, I went to Wal-Mart in hopes of finding reduced blasters that everyone keeps talking about but I found some of these new Gems of the Game Series 2 that guarantees 1 Graded Card, Rookie, Game Used, or Autgraphed card + 10 random pack. I went and picked up three of them...

UGH... is all i can say. At least this time the company went to some lengths and tried to protect the special card (sandwiched between two top loaders, surrounded by cardboard held together with a rubber band) unlike the first series where the card was loose in the box.

I hit the jackpot with Jamaal Magloire...perhaps i should start a PC.

2003-04 UD Black Diamond Jersey
    2004-05 SPx Winning Materials
    2005-06 UD Portraits Scrapbook Swatches...

The other 30 packs...nothing really except for some star base, regular rookies and some inserts. Each box had a pack of 1994-95 Fleer Ultra, 2007-08 or 2008-09 UD First Edition, and 1997-98 Collector's Choice...

I took the bullet on this one and I am warning everyone on buying this. Heed my warning!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The other 30 packs...nothing really except for some star base, regular rookies and some inserts.

I can remember not too long ago when that was what we all were looking for :(
    How much for each pack of "gems of the game"?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

When I see them I stay far away from them as they more than likely turn out to be huge busts!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Thanks for being the human guinea pig,I almost bought one but decided to keep buying discounted platinum baseball,I wonder if the football and baseball versions are any better.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Boston Bruins
    See PizdecInc's Items on eBay

Thanks for being the human guinea pig,I almost bought one but decided to keep buying discounted platinum baseball,I wonder if the football and baseball versions are any better.

have a try mate, and let us know :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Uggg wished I had read this earlier, I also bought 2 boxes of this junk. Kicked myself all the way to the trash can. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw those at walmart the other day.

I guess you never know, but do you really think their would be any decent hits in there?

SCF Rewards
    Country

is there any documented proof of any of this kinda stuff yielding some crazy hits? like those blasters they had a while back sayin u can pull a pack of 1952 topps?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants NULL
    See Boinks's Items on eBay

I doubt it, I tried the hockey version and didn't even get a relic or auto. Just a 'graded 10 or better' common card.
    [-- 1117 Total -- Hidden Content Cards --]
    Hidden Content , Also collect: NY Yankees, NY Giants, LeBron James, Shaquille O'Neal

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I could've told ya that... In the end, honestly if you want your "hits" and the chance to have legit star players, either stick to here or the communist Ebay... or save your money and break hobby boxes... with all the money someone shells out in blaster boxes (that rarely produce anything) they could've saved up for one box where at least they had a fighting chance. Just my opinion...I've fallen victim to blasters in the past, Ive had a few good hits.... but I guarantee they don't or rarely will ever make up for what you spend in a lifetime on them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast