Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Trump signature series rip!

I missed the call today from Anaconda Sports as I ended up working, but my wife fielded the call nicely. They unfortunately did verify the Trump Signature Series baseballs are no longer in production. Personally I loved those for autographs. They are now a thing of the past. The search is on for me to find another inexpensive substitue for the official MLB baseballs that holds the signature just as well without the cost of the MLB baseballs. Has anyone else already found a good ball? I was tempted to order some of the official NCAA baseballs, but we all know that there are a good number of players who did not play college baseball!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really?

Last time I was in Cooperstown(Late May) it seemed like every store had cases of Trump balls on the cheap. Also seemed like thats what they got their autos on last summer. Anything that was reasonably priced was signed on a Trump and on the counter of the respective shop that hosted that players signing. I want to say places were selling unsigned ones for $7-10 and ROMLBs for $12-15.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya, the Trump balls were great. I have alot of them signed and fortunately have about 6 unsigned left.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was just going onto the website to see if they were still available. Didnt see them, then checked with the graphers here. R I P Trump...

These were great for those lesser known players that we all get at minor league games, or spring training, or even thru the mail...

This hobby just got a little more expensive today for me. I think I am going to stick with 5x7's

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ripken balls seem to work

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey jake do you do the blue rocks in wilmington a lot? There's a decent chance that bubba starling is there at some point during the year and I intend to get him. Any tips either inside or outside in the parking lot?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey jake do you do the blue rocks in wilmington a lot? There's a decent chance that bubba starling is there at some point during the year and I intend to get him. Any tips either inside or outside in the parking lot?

Yeah I go about once every two weeks. There really is no secret, every player I've tried to get I have, the parking lot outside after the game is probably your best bet but pretty much no matter what you will get what you want. Message me if you plan on going and we can meet up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was going thru some of my old sigs from 2009 when I started using the trumps. I have lost a few (and they were stored out of sunlight) and in the original boxes.

I lost a few decent ones, and the one I am most ticked about is the kyle drabek!

Maybe I am not so sad to see them go... Now the ripkens? I dont know what they are... anyone here that can show me?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

I am sad now. I really don't understand why ROMLB balls have to be so expensive.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I use the rolb1x balls from autograph supplies.com 33.00 for a dozen. I get the lesser knows on those and ttm. Romlb for stars in person.