Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mike...Got someone interested in the final three packs. FFEMT840 (Dave) lives about an hour from me and may be in the area tomorrow. Haven't posted it yet as we haven't confirmed if he can make it over or not to the house so he can save on shipping. However, I can always open another box if you want some more packs.

Usually, UPS arrives around noon. But I never rely on that, so it's best for me to say they are expected sometime tomorrow...LOL
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

If another box opens I would be interested in 3 packs.
    Collecting Doug Wilson, Ron Francis, Gordie Howe, T206 Baseball Cards, and Horse Racing Cards. Teams I collect are Chicago Blackhawks, Hartford Whalers, and Chicago White Sox.Hidden Content

Will post another one shortly...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Sounds good Tony. I will take six more please.Thanks
    Looking for 05-06 UD Series 1 and 2 Rookies. List is n my photobucket.
    Hidden Content

Posted the box. Just post your pack preference and I will set it up.

Pretty new to hockey but it looks like just one hit: a Craig Anderson masked men. Y'all will know more about this than me, though.

Pack one:

Pack two:

Best of luck to everybody else!
    Collecting Andrew Shaw (62/93 cards {including 1/1s} listed in SCF inventory as of 8/21/14) ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; Josh Judy (baseball), Bruce Irvin (football) and any former WVU Mountaineers in their WVU uniforms. You can follow me on twitter @kin_BGS
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBean17 View Post
    Pretty new to hockey but it looks like just one hit: a Craig Anderson masked men. Y'all will know more about this than me, though.

Pack one:

Pack two:

Best of luck to everybody else!
    wow you got your packs extremely fast!!
    Collecting Vintage Graded and non Graded Rookies.
    Wantlist and Tradlist:Hidden Content
    PhotoBucket:Hidden Content

I'm in the states, so I am sure it helps.
    Collecting Andrew Shaw (62/93 cards {including 1/1s} listed in SCF inventory as of 8/21/14) ; Jedd Gyorko in WVU uniform; Josh Judy (baseball), Bruce Irvin (football) and any former WVU Mountaineers in their WVU uniforms. You can follow me on twitter @kin_BGS
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBean17 View Post
    I'm in the states, so I am sure it helps.
    It does...plus I made sure to get them out on the day I received them...

Thanks for putting this together, Enigma!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast