Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: The Cup 2009-10

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Cup 2009-10

Anyone know if the redemption cards for The Cup 2009-10 are expired? I can get my hands on some tins but don't want them if they are expired since with my luck I will pull a redemption card.

Thanks

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

moved this over to hockey card talk, hopefully you get some good responses.

If I had to guess - they're still good. Most redemption cards are good for three years?

I've never broken The Cup though, so can't say for sure. I'm sure that someone on here must know the answer though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mightykeebs's Items on eBay

09-10 Cup Expirey date is 09/17/2012 I looked at one of my redemption cards from that product I had sitting at home. I can provide a scan if you dont believe me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

moved this over to hockey card talk, hopefully you get some good responses.

If I had to guess - they're still good. Most redemption cards are good for three years?

I've never broken The Cup though, so can't say for sure. I'm sure that someone on here must know the answer though.

Thanks was not sure where to ask this question. Also I bought some 2009-10 Ultra Hockey and they were all expired. But I was thinking a high end product like The Cup would have extended dates

SCF Rewards
    Country

09-10 Cup Expirey date is 09/17/2012 I looked at one of my redemption cards from that product I had sitting at home. I can provide a scan if you dont believe me.

Thanks for the info I just did not want to lose money on redemption cards. I seem to be a magnet for them lately.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mightykeebs's Items on eBay

Thanks for the info I just did not want to lose money on redemption cards. I seem to be a magnet for them lately.

There is only a few Auto Rookies that are redemptions and of course some of the subsets have redemptions. That date was pulled of a redemption for Enshirnements Triple Auto /10 Anderson/Kurri/Gretzky

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Thanks was not sure where to ask this question. Also I bought some 2009-10 Ultra Hockey and they were all expired. But I was thinking a high end product like The Cup would have extended dates

Ultra came out in automn 2009 where as The cup was end of summer 2010 so this might explain wihy Ultra was expired and the cup is not yet. Just guessing since they were so far apart.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect