Thread: I am buying....

I am buying....

Hey guys I am looking to buy some cards. I have up to $300 paypal up for grabs. I won't be paying eBay prices.. I don't really want to look through buckets.

Here is some players I have an interest in

Paul
    Griffin
    Kobe
    Durant
    James
    Wade
    Jordan
    Westbrook
    Howard
    Other stars or up and coming players.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Got this Jordan auto and LeBron game worn letter patch 1/1. Can do $285 for either

I can buy a $125BV Jamarcus Russell Auto for $3.

MEMORABILIA:Hidden Content

CARDS:Hidden Content

Have another look at my thread. I replied to your post on it via pm, and you never responded.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1615818

I'm willing to break up the lot.

Pm sent to anyone who's items I had an interest in
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

I got a lot of your want and can't list my complete tl here, but maybe you wantvtake a look ;)!

Pm sent to everyone.

I have a kobe rc. And if you are talkin about juwon howard i have the key ingredient insert for him as well.

Hendu I will pass anyone else?

Think about the prices and let me know!?

I also have a 1997 jordan Jam Masters #15
    and
    a jordan 1996-97 Stackhouses all-fleer 4 of 12 insert