Thread: I am buying....

I am buying....

Hey guys I am looking to buy some cards. I have up to $300 paypal up for grabs. I won't be paying eBay prices.. I don't really want to look through buckets.

Here is some players I have an interest in

Paul
    Griffin
    Kobe
    Durant
    James
    Wade
    Jordan
    Westbrook
    Howard
    Other stars or up and coming players.
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Got this Jordan auto and LeBron game worn letter patch 1/1. Can do $285 for either

Have another look at my thread. I replied to your post on it via pm, and you never responded.

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1615818

I'm willing to break up the lot.

Pm sent to anyone who's items I had an interest in
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

I got a lot of your want and can't list my complete tl here, but maybe you wantvtake a look ;)!

Pm sent to everyone.

I have a kobe rc. And if you are talkin about juwon howard i have the key ingredient insert for him as well.

Hendu I will pass anyone else?

Think about the prices and let me know!?

I also have a 1997 jordan Jam Masters #15
    and
    a jordan 1996-97 Stackhouses all-fleer 4 of 12 insert