Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending multi signed items TTM

I'm afraid to do this. The only time I ever did this was five years ago when I sent two 1972 topps Twin rookie cards to Steve Brye, which he signed both. So I kept one of those cards and sent another out to Hal Haydel, who was also on that card, so Mr. Haydel signed that.

Now, I have a printout of Johnny Robinson I got back in 2010, in addition to two cards he signed for me. I'm thinking about sending the printout to Bobby Bell, link here:

http://www.remembertheafl.com/images...binsonSBIV.jpg

He signs TTM for $10.00. I just am not sure if it is a good idea. It is a chance I take but I would like to get Bell on there as well. Or should I just either buy a card of sportlots or just wait for him to do a show?

Thank You.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pdawson21's Items on eBay

I'm afraid to do this. The only time I ever did this was five years ago when I sent two 1972 topps Twin rookie cards to Steve Brye, which he signed both. So I kept one of those cards and sent another out to Hal Haydel, who was also on that card, so Mr. Haydel signed that.

Now, I have a printout of Johnny Robinson I got back in 2010, in addition to two cards he signed for me. I'm thinking about sending the printout to Bobby Bell, link here:

http://www.remembertheafl.com/images...binsonSBIV.jpg

He signs TTM for $10.00. I just am not sure if it is a good idea. It is a chance I take but I would like to get Bell on there as well. Or should I just either buy a card of sportlots or just wait for him to do a show?

Thank You.

You can always send a letter stating what are you sending and does he mind signing this for you w/10.00 included.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is possible. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think if a guy charges a fee then it is as closed to a sure shot as possible as long as you send the fee....

I have sent countless amounts of multi signed cards and have pretty good success. I have only lost 2 or 3 out of about 30 or so.

I make sure the guy I am sending to has a good track record of returning items.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

All I will say is never send something that you will be upset, if it does not come back.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Get the ref's autograph as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got Bobby Bell in 10 days like 2 months back, he seems pretty reliable. (I included the $10)

& honestly, worse comes to worse you have to get another signed by Johnny who's still a great signer.
    Last edited by TPotts; 04-18-2012 at 10:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're right. Thanks.

I don't know who the ref in that picture is.