Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Autograph removal on a ball

Hi there i was wondering if any has tried or has done an autograph removal on a baseball. The ball is a texas league ball and it has mark cubans autograph on it and i would like it removed. It was signed in blue sharpie i will post pictures soon http://www.flickr.com/photos/7269653...in/photostream
    Last edited by Mannywood3; 04-23-2012 at 06:42 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't see the picture of it man. But just out of curiosity why do you want to remove the signature? If your just going to remove it I might be interested in the ball!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beachboy i just pmed you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See WYTMKE23's Items on eBay

depends on how long its been on there but if you get an autograph in person and the player s#@ts on the ball meaning a crappy auto and you wanna remove it you use a alcohol wipe

BANNED

Country

I have used a CLEAN Mr. Clean Magic Eraser before. Works well!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone wants it pm me if not i will take off the auto