Set Building Cleanout Schedule

All,

Starting on May 1st, 2012, I will be following scheduled to keep the Set Building forums clean:

• Once a month, either myself or another member of staff will be archiving inactive threads.
    • An inactive Set Buidling thread will be definded as a thread that has been inactive for 90+ days.

If you do complete your set, please PM me (or another member of staff)with the information for the thread so I can archive it. This will help me keep the forums clean.

If an older thread of yours does get archvied - and you'd like to have it brought back, just send me a PM and that can always be done too.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    All,

Starting on May 1st, 2012, I will be following scheduled to keep the Set Building forums clean:

• Once a month, either myself or another member of staff will be archiving inactive threads.
    • An inactive Set Buidling thread will be definded as a thread that has been inactive for 90+ days.

If you do complete your set, please PM me (or another member of staff)with the information for the thread so I can archive it. This will help me keep the forums clean.

If an older thread of yours does get archvied - and you'd like to have it brought back, just send me a PM and that can always be done too.

Thank you
    Good to see. Can get tedious trying to help people build sets when they don't keep the thread up to date with any cards they no longer need or if they do finish it.
    Cards and other items available on my Google + page
    Hidden Content

and someone needs to care for this
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses