Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Success Through Twitter

Hello,

Quick question..Was wondering if anyone has had any TTM Success via Twitter? If so, from which Athletes or Celebs?

BANNED

Country

I've won a couple of autographs on there, from contests. One was an autographed football, from the Vikings and I one a Chuck Knoblauch autographed picture cause he gives away 10 for every 1,000 followers he gets.

I was supposed to have one coming from comedian Ralphie May, via twitter, but that was back in December and it still hasn't came, so I'm assuming he forgot or just got swamped with requests and figured "f it".

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

From twitter i've won a RA Dickey signed ROMLB, Jon Jay USA game worn hat, and a 2011 Official World Series Baseball. Have also had several athletes reply back to let me know they sign TTM (Adam Wilk, Logan Bawcom and Craig Monroe).

I also got this Auto through twitter:
    Last edited by gladdyontherise; 07-30-2012 at 02:06 PM.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Not on twitter but I did win a contest on facebook. I was a little apprehensive at first but I did end up getting the card and I promptly traded it on here.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have gotten a game used hat directly from a player.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow that's cool that some of you have gotten hats from players and other signed stuff through contests. I might chance it and tweet to some athletes or comedians and ask them. It doesn't hurt to ask. I've won some Facebook contest myself including one a few weeks ago where I got a signed picture from Crystal Harris (singer, model, and Hugh Hefner's girlfriend).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've won a couple of autographs on there, from contests. One was an autographed football, from the Vikings and I one a Chuck Knoblauch autographed picture cause he gives away 10 for every 1,000 followers he gets.

I was supposed to have one coming from comedian Ralphie May, via twitter, but that was back in December and it still hasn't came, so I'm assuming he forgot or just got swamped with requests and figured "f it".

Chuck Knoblauch was a great player that's cool you won an autographed picture from him. That's neat he gives away 10 for 1,000 followers he gets.

Ralphie May is kind of a jerk. His stand up is funny but I met him once and he was real rude. It's all good if you didn't get a signed pic from him. It's not a big loss at all. I've read Josh Blue does TTM's and Daniel Tosh is pretty good about signing too. You should see if Daniel Tosh will send you something. He gave me a promo card at one of shows and signed it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Through Facebook I won a Jerry West signed basketball and a couple GW hats through twitter.

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

I've tweeted rob Bironis asking.if I could send something and he said yea, doesn't hurt.to ask

SCF Rewards
    Country

The guys from Workaholics sent me their first season on DVD last year when I tweeted them asking about it. I also have received free entry into numerous concerts of bands I follow just by them remembering me from previous shows and tweeting with them. Twitter is awesome at times for stuff like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast