Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Hugh Hefner declares war on bedroom politics

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so forcing someone to pay for your condoms is not bedroom politics, just if they so no they won't pay for them?

sex is only "needed" to make babies to populate the world, all else is recreational, so someone should pay for your entertainment?

if so, i would like a check to buy some BB cards, and free hotel rooms for my vacations

lmk when that bill passes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

so forcing someone to pay for your condoms is not bedroom politics, just if they so no they won't pay for them?

sex is only "needed" to make babies to populate the world, all else is recreational, so someone should pay for your entertainment?

if so, i would like a check to buy some BB cards, and free hotel rooms for my vacations

Lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last time I checked no one dies from collecting BB cards nor are any unwanted babies created from card collecting. Unsafe sex is a public health hazzard that affects everyone regardless of weather they having sex or not. That is why it is in the publics best intrests to provide contraceptives regardless of religious objections.

SCF Rewards
    Country

we could just neuter anyone we deem not to be fit to have a baby

better yet, we could hold people responsible for passing along std's, maybe a scarlet letter(or tattoo)

have a kid and can't afford it? well plenty of people want to adopt and you can pay for everything that kid could need for 18 years while some else raises them

condoms are not going to stop any of the things you mentioned, never has and never will. you can't force someone to wear one and the people making these bad decisions to start with will some how become moral enough to wear a condom?

get a job, abstane from unsafe sex, and figure out how to get some morals

everyone thinks everyone else is responsible for dumb actions, no, stop the dumb people, don't burden the rest of us

SCF Rewards
    Country

we could just neuter anyone we deem not to be fit to have a baby

better yet, we could hold people responsible for passing along std's, maybe a scarlet letter(or tattoo)

have a kid and can't afford it? well plenty of people want to adopt and you can pay for everything that kid could need for 18 years while some else raises them

condoms are not going to stop any of the things you mentioned, never has and never will. you can't force someone to wear one and the people making these bad decisions to start with will some how become moral enough to wear a condom?

get a job, abstane from unsafe sex, and figure out how to get some morals

everyone thinks everyone else is responsible for dumb actions, no, stop the dumb people, don't burden the rest of us

If someone breaks into your house, steals your stuff and kills your dog why should my income taxes go towards arresting, prosecuting and imprisoning the person who did it? Because it is in the best intrests of society. Yes we all hate to pay taxes but there are certian things such as public safety issues that I will glady pay my fair share of taxes for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

but they would also be helping you when needed

teach them to fish, don't give them a mcfilet