Thread: No notification

No notification

I bid on an auction last week, that must have ended because I don't see it listed any longer. I have not received any kind of notification of winning, being outbid or anything. My 400cc (200 for item & 200 for shipping) was deducted when the bid was placed. Has the seller received this cc, has he received a notice that the auction has ended ? I thought once an auction ended there would be something automatically posted in the trade manager but I don't see anything there either.

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by TurdFerguson View Post
    I bid on an auction last week, that must have ended because I don't see it listed any longer. I have not received any kind of notification of winning, being outbid or anything. My 400cc (200 for item & 200 for shipping) was deducted when the bid was placed. Has the seller received this cc, has he received a notice that the auction has ended ? I thought once an auction ended there would be something automatically posted in the trade manager but I don't see anything there either.
    Go into My Store and check the bid section. This list all bids and let me know the link to the item. In all my test, Outnid notification or won item were sent out. Now I can't help you if I do not get the store item number or link.

Also if you won something it would list in the buying won section in the My Store. So you can definilty use my store to follow bids placed and if you won a item. That should give you the link to the item in question. Post it here.

Both e-mail and PM are sent when you win or are out bid. But I do not have a record of this in the back end, only a storeitem history.
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    Go into My Store and check the bid section. This list all bids and let me know the link to the item. In all my test, Outnid notification or won item were sent out. Now I can't help you if I do not get the store item number or link.

Also if you won something it would list in the buying won section in the My Store. So you can definilty use my store to follow bids placed and if you won a item. That should give you the link to the item in question. Post it here.

Both e-mail and PM are sent when you win or are out bid. But I do not have a record of this in the back end, only a storeitem history.

You're correct, the auction was listed in the Bids section. The auction ended at 7:15:03 today and I did not get an email or pm about it.

Here's the link:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/stores/show/8989

You must have found it because I got the emails while I was posting the link.

You're correct, the auction was listed in the Bids section. The auction ended at 7:15:03 today and I did not get an email or pm about it.

Here's the link:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/stores/show/8989
    The thing is, you need to visit the item or the seller need to visit is store for the sale to end when it come to auction. I am sure you must have received one by now. I need to create a script that look for ended auction as now it only happen if you visit the page or the seller hit the My Store tab.

Let me know if you did receive it. I will try to get the script that will look every 15 minutes for ended auction to end them. I just do not want to have this being check everytime the application is used as it would create a overhead for nothing.

I see the trade was created and you must now have a PM and e-mail about winning it.
    http://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...show&id=388535

Luc
    Hidden Content

If me visiting the item is what triggered the notification, that's no good because I had no idea that it was even there until you mentioned it. I'm sure I won't be the only one this happens to either. Hopefully, you will be able to have a script that will automatically check for completed auctions and get the notifications sent out.

If me visiting the item is what triggered the notification, that's no good because I had no idea that it was even there until you mentioned it. I'm sure I won't be the only one this happens to either. Hopefully, you will be able to have a script that will automatically check for completed auctions and get the notifications sent out.
    It will get coded, don't worry. This is why we say the auction system is BETA. we are in a testing period to keep developping it. You have no idea how complex this application is and I code this in my spare time. But don't worry it will get coded this week.

All CC movement are log in the database and no one will loose anything. That is covered. All I need is to ask Harry to create this scipt for me. So it will get done. But other then this trigger, all is tested and work well.
    Hidden Content

Good to hear and I'm glad that by bidding on the item, I may have helped the process get corrected. I can appreciate the time involved and thank you for your efforts.

Good to hear and I'm glad that by bidding on the item, I may have helped the process get corrected. I can appreciate the time involved and thank you for your efforts.
    I knew about this, just that I need someone esle to write the script to call my function. This is why it was not done yet. But mainly I am all hear about any issue to make sure we make it better so that when we start using it with real cash, that all issue will be gone and coded.
    Hidden Content