Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FS: Brand new PS3 Madden 2012 and Batman Arkam City

I have for sale 2 games I never got around to playing before my PS3 crapped out. They are both brand new in the wrapping (never played or reshrunk wrapped) as I received them as Valentine's day gifts. The first is Madden 2012 which retails for $59.99 new from GameStop and the other is Batman Arkam City which retails new for $49.99 from GameStop. I would prefer to sell them together, but would split them up. $90 for both shipped or $45 each shipped. I will update with photos when I get home from work. I do have paypal as well. Paypal please add 3%.

BANNED

Country

hey man, its my birthday tomorrow and should get some cash. im interested in at least one of these games it would take a couple days to get money in my paypal tho. lmk if u got them still.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're the first to reply, so they are yours if you want them. I do have paypal, so just shoot me a message when you're ready.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still available...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump...

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey man, its my birthday tomorrow and should get some cash. im interested in at least one of these games it would take a couple days to get money in my paypal tho. lmk if u got them still.

Still interested?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Games still available... Taking offers

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still available...