Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See khaotic187's Items on eBay

Anyone an expert on valuing autographs? PM ME!

Does anyone here deal heavily in autographs, more specifically autographed vintage baseballs? I am looking at an old baseball signed by a certain famous Yankee. It does have a certificate and all that good stuff, but the signature is faded and the ball itself is beat up. Could somebody pm me? I can send pictures, I just need to know how easily I could move it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

I am not an expert by any means.

But I'm sure old time Yankee autographs would be easy to move. I'd think the most important thing is NOT the condition (although it is important), but who the COA is from. The most trustworthy companies would be PSA/DNA or GAI.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive been collecting autographs for a long time so i'm pretty knowledgble (if not specficly in sports related)... With a beat up sig they have to be pretty famous to move but if they are its pretty easy to sell it. I.E. a beat up Ruth is still gonna sell crazy fast and crazy expensive. If this really is a famous Yankee you have the thing to do is get it authenticated by PSA/DNA that will allow you to sell it extremaly easily.