Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

My Crosby redemption is finally in the mail!

Hello,
    Over a year ago I was in the market for some Sidney Crosby autos, and one of the cards I purchased was a redemption for a 10-11 SPGU lettermarks /50. Well, after eleven and a half months of waiting, phone calls, and emails, I was informed thast it is on its way to me now! Unfortunately, I no longer desire Sidney Crosby cards, and it will be available.

I realize that this is a little pre-emptive, and I likely won't commit so far as to set up a trade thread, but if anyone is interested, and has a nice Giroux, Toews, or other similarly high-end(BV$200.00) cards I may like, please feel free to offer, and we can figure something out.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Osgood30_2008's Items on eBay

Cmb I need it :)

BANNED

Country

BUMP, Scotty, nothing I could use, sorry.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Check my new and improved trade bait thread, link in the signature. I do still have that Lundy plate you liked. Shoot me a pm and we can talk.
    Last edited by CrazyOilerFan; 04-26-2012 at 12:48 AM.

BANNED

Country

Bump.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

PM me Vince, and we can hammer out a deal, involving some high end Hawerchuk's.
    Also have a UD Trilogy 1st Stars Toews autod swatch/10 with no BV.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Free Bump

It's not like you can't get rid of it (if it actually comes)

If we all had to live our lives based on the timing of Upper Deck Redemptions we would all be dead.

I'm still waiting for a redemption from the 1st set where UD started doing this nonsense, 2001-02 SPx Shawn Thornton.

Since I sent this card in to UD, I have lived in Las Vegas, USVI, 2 places in Florida and 6 years in Oregon my Son was a one year old, he now approaches his 12th birthday.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See l1nkt0thepast's Items on eBay

Yay, that means mine should be coming soon :D

Country

yay, that means mine should be coming soon :d

lol