Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Bryce Harper . . . in the bigs?

The kid is hitting .250 and only gone deep 1 time this season. Also has 14 ks to just 18 hits.

I think he is good, but he isn't A-Rod or Griffey. I know the call-up is because of injuries, but is he really the best option to throw out there for a first-place team?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Nat's blew Strasburg out his first season and they will do the same to Harper.. I think they are desperate to sell tickets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should've brought up Tyler Moore...he's looked MLB-ready, especially compared to Harper, who has looked AA ready. I'm ticked; he was supposed to come to Columbus in three weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I too am ticked, I was going to see him in lehigh valley next week. Oh well the nats come to philly soon and I already have tix so I'll still get my shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

FWIW, my brother was at the game on Saturday and said Harper was signing for about 5 minutes for anyone on Saturday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

he was pretty good in the minors this year year, but his sig apparently turned to crap. I'll take the bad sig if I can get him.

I have nats tix in 2 weeks I'll let you all know how I do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

turned me down 3 times in double aa. refused to sign his SI

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

Got him 2 separate times and the autograph is just BH pretty much. But its better than nothing.