Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Just Red Sox logo. I would prefer players currently with the team with Red Sox logos but will consider some past players. I think unless you have some of the stuff from my wantlist in the first post, we should skip base. Much less likely to have everything.
    My wantlist: Hidden Content
    My tradelist: Hidden Content
    Sandy Alomar Jr. Wantlist: Hidden Content

Allrighty big guy... I'll hit the lab for a few and see what I come up with. I'll give em to you in sections though, not just wait till I'm through it all... makes it easier.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LOOKIN FOR 1975-1999 BASE ROOKIES; MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL...

Ok, for starters... got the '12 opening day Pedroia, Buchholz, & Youkilis (different Sock now, huh?). Also found a gold regular '12 topps, gold I think, Ryan Kalish. I don't do much new stuff, but it's all gold foil and just his pic in regular color... not #'d or anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'12 Bowman Lester, 07 Topps Chrome Youk, 10 bowman chrome Vic Martinez, '10 topps chrome Vic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, bought a whole box of '11 Bowman and only Sox are Kyle Weiland and Henry Owens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'12 Heritage Lester, Boggs, Rice, Gonzalez, Youk, Pedroia, and ORTIZ! I'll go with those for now, lemme know where you're at with all those.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay I need the following:
    2012 Opening Day: Pedroia, Buchholz, Youkilis
    2012 Topps Gold: Kalish
    2012 Bowman: Lester
    2010 Bowman Chrome: Martinez
    2010 Topps Chrome: Martinez
    2011 Bowman Draft: Wieland, Owens

Are you sure that last one is Heritage and not Archives? I am not sure there is a Boggs or Rice in Heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking86 View Post
    Are you sure that last one is Heritage and not Archives? I am not sure there is a Boggs or Rice in Heritage.
    Yeah, you're probably right, I don't do a lot of the new stuff and those two sets confuse me all the time. It's the one with the different old topps designs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay. I need the cards I listed in my above post. What are you looking for in return?

Pretty much just my sig. No commons, but one year wonders are ok. Best bet is to stick to players listed or unlisted stars, definitely rookies though and BGS 9+ & PSA 10's are my weakness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast