Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Any interest in a groupbreak of ITG The History Of Hockey

This product needs to be ordered early and I ordered one case for me for fun. I just wanted to know if any others wanted to possibly break a case of this probably more likely in a 4 person break (basically one person per pack price point). Think there four pack per box with a 16 box being a master case and 3200 price point minus a few bucks.

If anyone truly wants to bust this product as close to cost drop me a pm and we can discuss this. As I need to order this asap but will need cash up front as I will not tie my cash into a product. Just a fyi to all on the site.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See c_bass22's Items on eBay

I might be interested by this one and the forever rivals

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ramjak_sports's Items on eBay

Here is our sell sheet on the product:History of Hockey – Product Information
    here is the link, as the cut/paste did not work for the images

http://www.universaldist.com/images/...f%20Hockey.pdf

We feel that this product is ground-breaking and could only be brought to you by In The Game.
    Each box will contain four different cards.
    • One History of Hockey Memorabilia Card
    • One PSA/DNA Authenticated Autograph Card• One Authentic Rookie Card
    • One In The Game Buy
    -Back Card
    Great Moments in Hockey History Memorabilia Card
    There will be 145 cards in the checklist depicting Great Moments in Hockey History including:
    • Henderson’s Goal in ‘72
    • Gretzky’s 802
    • Dryden’s Rookie Stanley
    Cup
    • Orr’s Flying Goal
    • Barilko’s Stanley Cup Winner
    • Lemieux’s return after battling cancer• George Hainsworth 22 Shutouts
    • Miracle on Ice
    • Crosby Scores to win Olympic Gold
    • Mosienko’s Three Fastest Goals
    • Richard’s 500th Goal

The first group of cards in the checklist will feature the on-card artwork of Jared Kelley. Each card willbe a unique 1/1 hand-painted card with nine silver versions and one gold version. In addition, eachcard will include a piece of authentic game-used memorabilia.
    Another group of cards in the checklist will feature the artwork of Mike James. Each card will have ninesilver versions and one gold version along with vintage authentic game-used memorabilia.
    The last 85 cards in the checklist will also feature artwork along with authentic game-usedmemorabilia. Each of these cards will be out of 30 silver versions and 10 gold versions.

PSA/DNA Authenticated Autographed Cards
    Each box will contain one Autographed Card authenticated by PSA/DNA.
    The Autographed Cards include signatures of; Gretzky, Lafleur, Lemieux, Dionne, Armstrong, Dryden,Robinson, Bossy, Yzerman, Bourque, Messier and many, many more.

Rookie Cards
    In each box collectors will find one Authentic Rookie Card of the greatest players who both played andstill play the game of hockey.
    Georges Vezina, Rocket Richard, Gordie Howe, Terry Sawchuk, Jean Beliveau, Bobby Hull, Stan Mikita,Guy Lafleur, Ken Dryden, Bobby Orr, Glenn Hall, Ted Lindsay, Tim Horton, Doug Harvey, JacquesPlante, Patrick Roy, Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Steve Yzerman, Mark Messier, Sidney Crosby,Alex Ovechkin, Jeff Skinner, Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and many, manymore.

Game-Used ITG Buy Back Cards
    Autograph ITG Buy Back Cards
    Each box will also contain one In The Game Buy Back card.
    Of the 4,000 In The Game Buy-Back cards inserted into the product, two thousand will be game-usedmemorabilia cards and two thousand will be authentic autograph cards (some cards will feature both).
    Memorabilia Cards will feature the great authentic vintage game-used memorabilia that In The Gameis famous for.
    Buy-back cards will include cards from the first year of In The Game production (1998-99) right up tothe present (2011-12).

Production of History of Hockey will be limited to only 4,000 serially-boxes.The product will be packaged in 4- box inner cases and 4 4-box outer cases.This product is going to be amazing, only from In The Game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would need to know closer to how much per spot.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would need to know closer to how much per spot.

All depends how you want to do it. Example 4 people do a case of 4 packs 800 bucks (200 a spot). You could do sixteen spots as well which would boil down to about 50 dollars not including shipping. We usually do about four, eight, etc. as it gives a even amount of cards to everyone.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See haulan8's Items on eBay

I willl be intrested if the price of the break ends up around $100.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bojo604's Items on eBay

I would also be interested

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I willl be intrested if the price of the break ends up around $100.

It probably will not happen as it will more than likely be a 4 person break.

I would also be interested

Keep your eye out but I did line up one case for a 4 person break.

DON