Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Awesome lots from BigCoop70 and Dawson16 today. The Clemente Commemorative patch is AWESOME! Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BASEBALL I COLLECT: Ripken, Bonds, Clemente and other Pittsburgh Pirates
    FOOTBALL I COLLECT: P. Manning, LT, Marino, and most Pittsburgh Steelers
    HOCKEY I COLLECT: Lemieux, Crosby, Malkin and other Pens Stars

Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby78 View Post
    Awesome lots from BigCoop70 and Dawson16 today. The Clemente Commemorative patch is AWESOME! Thanks
    Glad you liked your lot!!!

I just did some checking. Sportscardrage was last on SCF just 5 days ago, but didn't post to this thread. If anyone knows what his sitch is, PLMK.

Jbroz hasn't been on SCF in nearly 3 months. If I'd known before that he'd do this, I'd never have posted the trade. I don't know about you guys, but I think he is officially outta here.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

From what I can gather, he was last on SCF on Sunday morning, but hasn't checked in to either one of the trading groups. We're having the same issue with him over in the baseball group. I traded with him recently, and he never indicated he was going on vacation or anything else. I've PM'd him twice, and gotten nothing back yet.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

i got my lot i sent to jbroz returned to me stating it was "unclaimed." something must have happened to him

Anyone in the Florida area hear anything on Jbroz?

Rec'd May lot from Abby78, thank you. Nice stuff

Ok, guys, I just got a PM from jnuh. He's been in training at a new job, and that's what's kept him away for a while. He's back through the end of the month, so he'll get caught up, but he's going to be away for a few days in June, and then should be ready to go full time after that.

My lots are going out later this week
    My Photobucket:
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast