Kronozio
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Has anyone heard from sportscardrage? He was last on SCF on 5/16, but, again, he hasn't checked into this group. If we don't hear from him by 5/31, I'd say, cancel the trades, and he's outta here.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

all trades sent out for april and may today!

Everyones trades will be sent out Tuesday, sorry for the delay been a bit busy to gather up the lots. Has anyone heard from Hippieman556 never received any pm from him. Shows he was last on 5/02
    Texans PC FOR SALE PM ME FOR PRICES
    PC Items FS: Hidden Content
    More PC Items FS: Hidden Content

Hippieman, being disabled, probably has had medical issues again. I will PM and find out what's what.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    Hippieman, being disabled, probably has had medical issues again. I will PM and find out what's what.
    Sounds good, thanks.

I've gotten a PM from hippieman. He says he shipped. It may be, Ibleedbattlered, that your's got lost in the mail. I will reply to him in a moment.

The June thread has gone up at this link:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1668188

Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    I've gotten a PM from hippieman. He says he shipped. It may be, Ibleedbattlered, that your's got lost in the mail. I will reply to him in a moment.
    All my trades have shipped with exception of hippieman. I highly doubt he has shipped because he has yet to confirm our trade so there is no way he could've viewed my addy,which is why I was unable to ship his....unless there's another way to view it that I am not aware of.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234