Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Has anyone heard from sportscardrage? He was last on SCF on 5/16, but, again, he hasn't checked into this group. If we don't hear from him by 5/31, I'd say, cancel the trades, and he's outta here.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

all trades sent out for april and may today!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Everyones trades will be sent out Tuesday, sorry for the delay been a bit busy to gather up the lots. Has anyone heard from Hippieman556 never received any pm from him. Shows he was last on 5/02
    Trade Bucket:Hidden Content
    PC Items FS/FT:Hidden Content

Hippieman, being disabled, probably has had medical issues again. I will PM and find out what's what.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    Hippieman, being disabled, probably has had medical issues again. I will PM and find out what's what.
    Sounds good, thanks.

I've gotten a PM from hippieman. He says he shipped. It may be, Ibleedbattlered, that your's got lost in the mail. I will reply to him in a moment.

The June thread has gone up at this link:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1668188

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan View Post
    I've gotten a PM from hippieman. He says he shipped. It may be, Ibleedbattlered, that your's got lost in the mail. I will reply to him in a moment.
    All my trades have shipped with exception of hippieman. I highly doubt he has shipped because he has yet to confirm our trade so there is no way he could've viewed my addy,which is why I was unable to ship his....unless there's another way to view it that I am not aware of.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234