Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

House hearing on anti-racial profiling legislation

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

The testimonies of racial and religious profiling for Blacks, Latinos, Muslims, Asians and more were pretty much the same, only the faces changed.

seems the "whites" are always left out, so people assume it is us doing the profiling.

have some news, white guy in black area known for drugs, he is pulled over every time, because he is out of place and has only one reason to be there.

is this profiling, yes, but i have no issues with it.

profiling is a must, but like everything else, bad people make a good method bad.

stereotyping is not always right, but there is a reason you are stereotyped, you look like a duck, sound like a duck, there is reason to believe you may be a duck. if not, then sorry, but if you fit the profile you fit the profile.

many criminals are caught through profiling, there are professionals who come into unsolved crimes and profile the criminal and quite often they are right.

“I know that when I teach him (his son) how to drive a car, I must also teach him what to do when stopped by the police, a mandatory course for young men of color,” Chief Davis explained.

why? should not everyone act the same when being pulled over? how about respect? leave your car running, seat belt off, loud music blaring, using slang when talking to the officer, and acting like the police have no rights, this is the issue, not your race.

and it is a shame that black teens are thought to be so ignorant (by their own parents) they can't handle being pulled over by the police

respect, honesty, and if you are doing nothing, you will have no problems, if you are doing something, admit it, take the ticket and you will have no problem.

of course there are "bad cops", but they are not the norm

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

seems the "whites" are always left out, so people assume it is us doing the profiling.

have some news, white guy in black area known for drugs, he is pulled over every time, because he is out of place and has only one reason to be there.

profiling is a must, but like everything else, bad people make a good method bad.

stereotyping is not always right, but there is a reason you are stereotyped, you look like a duck, sound like a duck, there is reason to believe you may be a duck. if not, then sorry, but if you fit the profile you fit the profile.

many criminals are caught through profiling, there are professionals who come into unsolved crimes and profile the criminal and quite often they are right.

why? should not everyone act the same when being pulled over? how about respect? leave your car running, seat belt off, loud music blaring, using slang when talking to the officer, and acting like the police have no rights, this is the issue, not your race.

and it is a shame that black teens are thought to be so ignorant (by their own parents) they can't handle being pulled over by the police

respect, honesty, and if you are doing nothing, you will have no problems, if you are doing something, admit it, take the ticket and you will have no problem.

Church!!

I know where I live race is a non-issue. if you act like an idiot with the cops then you will get some shiny new bracelets, period.

SCF Rewards
    Country

completely agree with you. There is no reason why parents should be teaching their kids this. And then they are the first ones to complain if they get a little roughed up by the cops....smh