Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walker066 IP success

SCF Rewards
    Country

Walker066 IP success

Went to the Blue Rocks vs Salem last night.

ROMLB sweet spot auto's:
    Matt Barnes
    Xander Boegarts
    Jackie Bradley Jr

One Salem team ball with 14 signatures. Will try to complete it next time I go.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job on the Matt Barnes. How was he about signing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice job on the Matt Barnes. How was he about signing?

Thanks. I plan on getting more Barnes when they comeback up.

I missed him when he came out of the tunnel as I had moved my post to get others warming up. I waited in the cold for four hours as the game took forever. He was one of the first players to head towards the tunnel and I called his name twice before he looked up and stopped. He signed the team ball and a single ball. He also signed for a couple of people who asked. I'd say he should be a sure thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to Blue Rocks vs Keys:

One ROMLB Sweet Spot Dylan Bundy auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Blue Rocks vs Salem:

One Matt Barnes 8x10
    One Xander Boegarts 8x10
    One Jackie Bradley Jr 8x10.

Barnes always comes out right before the game starts and was charting. I waited until he was walking in the stands and approached him. He signed at that time.

Bradley most likely will be moving onto Portland after the All Star break so happy I got him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to my annual Fenway trip this weekend and the game Friday night. I was able to get in early because of Red Sox Nation pass. I was in great position along the Red Sox side and called out to a few players who didn't come over. Although Alfredo Aceves did come over and signed for me first, then for about 10 more minutes.

I will give it to Aceves though. A little kid had a blank piece of notepad and Aceves asked if it was his first time at Fenway. The kid says yes and Aceves doesn't sign it for him. Then he signs a couple more autos before asking the security guard for the ball in his glove which he signs it and threw it to the kid.

Aceves side panel ROMLB.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to my annual Fenway trip this weekend and the game Friday night. I was able to get in early because of Red Sox Nation pass. I was in great position along the Red Sox side and called out to a few players who didn't come over. Although Alfredo Aceves did come over and signed for me first, then for about 10 more minutes.

I will give it to Aceves though. A little kid had a blank piece of notepad and Aceves asked if it was his first time at Fenway. The kid says yes and Aceves doesn't sign it for him. Then he signs a couple more autos before asking the security guard for the ball in his glove which he signs it and threw it to the kid.

Aceves side panel ROMLB.

Nice one. Love these stories

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you have a pic of the bundy? just interested on how it came out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It came out great I think. I will scan a picture tomorrow for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't done as much graphing as I have wanted, but I met Dick Perez (the famous artist) at the National and got his autograph on a drawing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast