Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (20)
    Country

I don't have many skills but would love to be a volunteer to get some experience under my belt! I know I don't have 6 months here yet but given the short time frame I've been here and amount of feedback I have received I feel I am worthy of being a volunteer. If not no biggie rules are rules I'll wait my turn.
    Last edited by iBLeeDBaTTLeReD; 05-21-2012 at 10:30 AM.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

volunteer would like to help if could lmk what i can do

SCF Rewards
    Country

let me know if there is anything i can help with. I have photography and graphic design knoledge... going to school for it anyways know photoshop fairly extensively

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

let me know if there is anything i can help with. I have photography and graphic design knoledge... going to school for it anyways know photoshop fairly extensively

Any video experience at all?

SCF Rewards
    Country

little my friend use to edit some and i helped him and i did a little editing with image ready which made you able to do some video stuff. what all you looking for help wise with video editing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12