Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    I have always been really frugal when it comes to cards. The most I ever paid for a card was $89 for my Heath Miller Absolute 1/1 RC that I bought his rookie year. However, I haven't paid over $50 for a card in at least 4 or 5 years.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

$7,000

My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Quote Originally Posted by kencope View Post
    $7,000

Sheeeessshhhhh!!! Nice card tho...but Sheeessssshhhhh!!!! $7000 is 1.75x what I paid for my SUV :)

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

I think it might have been $30 on an MJD 1/1. I've spent about $120 on a big lot from COMC. Kind of stinks when the nice cards are always spendy.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Sold it for $15K two weeks later. Still not sure whether i regret doing that or not, but couldn't pass up that much profit in such a short time.
    Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    Sheeeessshhhhh!!! Nice card tho...but Sheeessssshhhhh!!!! $7000 is 1.75x what I paid for my SUV :)
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Kind of stinks when the nice cards are always spendy.
    If you think it it so then I guess it is so.
    Steve Schindler

Collect what you want to collect. Collect players and cards that you like. Collect what you can afford. Collect for you, not to try to impress someone else. If you do this you will much more likely to enjoy the hobby and stay with it.

Little over $300 for this:

and little over$300 on this:

Thanks
    David
    Hidden Content
    Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

Several Years ago I paid $400 for an Aikman 1/25 that had part of his cleat, glove, football and jersey in it. I'll bet that dang things is only worth $50 - $75 now.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast