Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See limp-kulach's Items on eBay

WTB/WTTF 2010/11 Score base autos

Hey guys and gals, I have been working away on this Score set since last year and have had some luck, just knocking off the Lisdtrom. I am looking to trade or buy, just send me a PM and we can work something out.

WANTS:

Score Signatures:
    129 Jonathan Toews
    292 Zach Parise
    333 Marc Staal
    427 Steven Stamkos
    471 Alex Ovechkin <<INCOMING!!!!>>

I haven't had a chance to update my bucket lately, but send me a PM and we can go from there. Also, I have a bunch of 2011/12 Score base autos and 90+% of the rookie autos I am looking to move, hopefully in a bulk lot. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Rich
    Last edited by richkulach; 02-01-2013 at 12:37 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hate to break it to you I called about my Steven Stamkos from 2010-11 Score 427 Auto Red and its not going to be produced they told me this after 1 year & 3 months. They sent me a Steve Stamkos /25 Auto from contenders instead I was pretty pissed but what could I do. Let your potential trade partner know so he can call Panini customer service. See if they tell him the same thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just landed Carkner tonight, down to 8. Anyone have these around, or even in their PC? Let me know boys.

Thanks Mnum. I've tweeted PaniniCSM and they haven't told me yet but a replacement could always go out if you got tired of waiting.

Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country

Carkner is now inhand, Boucher just won. What will fall next?? :D

Rich

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Hate to break it to you I called about my Steven Stamkos from 2010-11 Score 427 Auto Red and its not going to be produced they told me this after 1 year & 3 months. They sent me a Steve Stamkos /25 Auto from contenders instead I was pretty pissed but what could I do. Let your potential trade partner know so he can call Panini customer service. See if they tell him the same thing.

Man that sucks cause I had one too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

6 to go! Anyone have any laying around? Or with the Expo coming up, having them come out of the old boxes?

Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country

Downie goes down! Just need 5 now. If you have one of these locked away in a PC, let me know just so I know they exist. :P

Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just as Downie arrives, Ovie finally makes an appearance and is quickly landed!

Rich