1 more box of 2012 Ignite

I decided to pick up one more box of these after getting lucky on the first 2 I bought. All cards are FS or FT.

Here is what I pulled:

Steel Horse: 6, 8
    Limelight: 5, 8
    Profile: 1, 5

Hall of Fame: 140

Black and White: #51 (Edwards Car)

Power Pack: David Regan #48, Teal, /50,

and the hits:

Perfect timing with the Press Pass release regarding this.

Nice break...but the Four Wides should be an additional hit, not consider one of the two you get in a box IMO...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Nice break...but the Four Wides should be an additional hit, not consider one of the two you get in a box IMO...
    I agree, for $85 a box, the case hit should be a bonus card.

nice brad patch, hopefully they use that 1 on the card with the authentic auto this time

sweet harvick as well, i rather pull a 4-wide than a single firesuit
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Kyle Busch 2008-present
    HATERS ARE MOTIVATORS
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Biggums7 View Post
    nice brad patch, hopefully they use that 1 on the card with the authentic auto this time

sweet harvick as well, i rather pull a 4-wide than a single firesuit

I'm happy with the Harvick. I'll be piss if I send the multi-color fs back and get a single one.

SWEET lookin Harvick 4 Wide! Bummer on the BK, hopefully they get everything straightened up on those.

I sent my BK back in. I'm hoping I get a FS similar to what I had on this card. I'm going to be piss if I go from a 3 color to a single color card.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripken8fan55 View Post
    SWEET lookin Harvick 4 Wide! Bummer on the BK, hopefully they get everything straightened up on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post

I agree as well. But didn't they start counting the case hits as a regular hit around 2010? That was one more reason I stopped busting cases.
    wants:
    RACING Jeff Gordon, Brad Keselowski, Kelly Bires, Landon Cassill, Carl Edwards autos, Clint Bowyer Autos, Ken Schrader Autos, Michael McDowell Autos
    BASEBALL Tony Gwynn (Sr.) Autos & RU