Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Spa Fwa want list

Hi

As many of you know I've been working on collecting all SPA FWA from the first year they started. Thanks to many of the great traders on SCF I've managed to narrow it down to less then 10 that I need . So I can finally put together a complete want list of what I need. So if you have even one and are willing to trade it let me know and lets see if we can get a trade done.
    also looking for 11-12 spa fwa. prefer to trade but would be willing to buy .

05-06
    146 barker incoming
    181 crosby
    182 talbot

08-09
    224 bailey

cheers mike
    Last edited by debtriddin; 01-27-2014 at 07:09 PM.
    hi all

Looking for auto's of retired players first and their rookie cards.All other auto's I don't have come after that.Also collect the YG's from each year.

Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    Hey I have a whole slew of YGs availible (check tradelist/bucket). Interest in the Kessel YG from your bucket.

N

yg's

Quote Originally Posted by nodoughtyboutit View Post
    Hey I have a whole slew of YGs availible (check tradelist/bucket). Interest in the Kessel YG from your bucket.

N
    hi

if you have any yg's from 01-03 let me know

cheers mike
    hi all

Looking for auto's of retired players first and their rookie cards.All other auto's I don't have come after that.Also collect the YG's from each year.

Hidden Content

I have the 09-10 Myers and Marchand FW AUs, a chunk of 09-10 YGs and all but 1 from 11-12 Series 1 (RNH etc are out for grading).

Do you have anything besides whats in your bucket?
    Looking for anything with Team Canada on it.

I have Budaj
    Got anything from 11-12 season Rookies?

Quote Originally Posted by debtriddin View Post
    hi

if you have any yg's from 01-03 let me know

cheers mike
    Sorry Mike, my collection is only post lockout.

N

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

I have 02-03 sp authentic kurt sauer #193. Looking for devils expecially parise, kovy, henrique and larsson. Let me know what you may have to trade.
    traders:Hidden Content
    wantlist: Hidden Content
    LF: devils:(Elias,Kovy,Zajac,larsson, Henrique) Kessel, Toews, Spezza, Frattin
    05-06 Ultra rookie uniformity 2C -see wantlist
    10-11 Donruss BOW prime (see wantlist)

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast