Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    bump
    hi all

Looking for auto's of retired players first and their rookie cards.All other auto's I don't have come after that.Also collect the YG's from each year.

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Looking for auto's of retired players first and their rookie cards.All other auto's I don't have come after that.Also collect the YG's from each year.

Hidden Content

bumpage
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

bump
    hi all

Hidden Content

Free bump... FYI last I heard the Rask from 2007-08 was never made.... I ran into the same problem when I was collecting...it was a redemption that was never filled.

Rask

Quote Originally Posted by policeradio556 View Post
    Free bump... FYI last I heard the Rask from 2007-08 was never made.... I ran into the same problem when I was collecting...it was a redemption that was never filled.
    Hi

Oh I got the impression it was out there but rare. They have it booking at 150. If that is the case then it's one less I need to chase . Is there any way to confirm that. By the way, thanks for free bump.

Cheers Mike
    hi all

Hidden Content

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast