Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PvtDirt View Post
    I dropped two articles yesterday. I'll be the one guy that does a WWE one.... haha.
    I actually read that one!
    I collect: Orlando Magic Charlotte Bobcats UNC Alumni International Players Rudy Gay and James Harden.
    Also interested in any 2009/10 Upper Deck GU or Autos you may have.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by magic_bobcat View Post
    I actually read that one!

I spent a lot of thought into it. I've been a WWE fan since I was a kid, so it's always fun to write about something like that.
    Hidden Content
    Looking for Redskins and Vikings.

Listen to the Sports Card Forum Podcast!
    Hidden Content

Thanks for all the entries guys! A bit swamped with magazine work right now as the mag is out on monday but your articles will be edited and posted soon, thanks!

How come it only has 3 names under Entrants in the OP when there are 8 entries in the thread (and that doesn't include Give Bettman A Break, which isn't even in the thread)?
    I collect: Orlando Magic Charlotte Bobcats UNC Alumni International Players Rudy Gay and James Harden.

Hidden Content

Because Karine has about 100 things to do rignt now, including the magazine.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Quote Originally Posted by jrlebert View Post
    Because Karine has about 100 things to do rignt now, including the magazine.
    Sorry wasn't trying to come across as [wording changed], I just thought I might have not done something to make it a valid entry (this was the first time Ive wrote something on here) and wanted to update it so it could count.

I only asked because you can see the OP was edited today after a lot of the entries were submitted but only one was added.

Sorry just asking for clarification not to be unappreciative, I'll just leave it next time...
    Last edited by jrlebert; 06-02-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by magic_bobcat View Post
    Sorry wasn't trying to come across as [wording changed], I just thought I might have not done something to make it a valid entry (this was the first time Ive wrote something on here) and wanted to update it so it could count.

I only asked because you can see the OP was edited today after a lot of the entries were submitted but only one was added.

Sorry just asking for clarification not to be unappreciative, I'll just leave it next time...
    No no, it was I who didn't mean to come off curt and rude. I was just responding while I was @ work, and I see how my response could be seen as being short. Sorry about that, and welcome to writing for SCF's contests!
    Last edited by jrlebert; 06-02-2012 at 01:29 PM.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (finally organized!) and Hidden Content
    Current Project: 2013 Golden Age Minis Master Set: 683/750 cards (91.1%)

SCF's Resident BOISE STATE Collector
    Matt Ware & Justin Cobbs Super Collector

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast