Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dropped two articles yesterday. I'll be the one guy that does a WWE one.... haha.

I actually read that one!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jgosportscards's Items on eBay

I actually read that one!

I spent a lot of thought into it. I've been a WWE fan since I was a kid, so it's always fun to write about something like that.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Thanks for all the entries guys! A bit swamped with magazine work right now as the mag is out on monday but your articles will be edited and posted soon, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Posted my entry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another entry: Give Bettman a Break

SCF Rewards
    Country

How come it only has 3 names under Entrants in the OP when there are 8 entries in the thread (and that doesn't include Give Bettman A Break, which isn't even in the thread)?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Because Karine has about 100 things to do rignt now, including the magazine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Because Karine has about 100 things to do rignt now, including the magazine.

Sorry wasn't trying to come across as [wording changed], I just thought I might have not done something to make it a valid entry (this was the first time Ive wrote something on here) and wanted to update it so it could count.

I only asked because you can see the OP was edited today after a lot of the entries were submitted but only one was added.

Sorry just asking for clarification not to be unappreciative, I'll just leave it next time...
    Last edited by jrlebert; 06-02-2012 at 01:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Sorry wasn't trying to come across as [wording changed], I just thought I might have not done something to make it a valid entry (this was the first time Ive wrote something on here) and wanted to update it so it could count.

I only asked because you can see the OP was edited today after a lot of the entries were submitted but only one was added.

Sorry just asking for clarification not to be unappreciative, I'll just leave it next time...

No no, it was I who didn't mean to come off curt and rude. I was just responding while I was @ work, and I see how my response could be seen as being short. Sorry about that, and welcome to writing for SCF's contests!
    Last edited by jrlebert; 06-02-2012 at 01:29 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast