Immortal sighting #33! manthis!

We have our 33rd. immortal on SCF with member manthis! Joe has accumulated what is a HUGE feat on SCF to get 1000+ deals completed. Joe joined SCF 4 years ago almost to the day and now he is here getting recognized for an awesome accomplishment. YOu can find Joe wheeling and dealing in the Hockey buy' sell' trade forums.

With this accomplishment Joe gets a lifetime VIP membership and $75 towards a www.cardsbythebox.com!

Congrats Joe!

Roger

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Congrats and welcome to the club !

No longer shipping bubble envelopes to Canada since it's $6.55 for 1 ounce !
    I will still send a p.w.e if you want to trade

Congrats Joe!
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

Congratulations.
    Hidden Content
    NEED TO CONTACT ME? Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    ***Offering $300.00 For WWE Topps 2009 Ted Dibiase Black Parallel /40***

Congrats, Joe! That's VERY impressive! I may never be able to catch you (since I'm just getting started), but you've given me something to shoot for.
    Collecting Topps cards (base sets, inserts, parallels, autographs, and traded/updates)
    of ALL Baltimore Orioles players, coaches, and managers
    throughout their entire MLB careers.
    Also building Topps baseball sets, 1960s and 1970s.

wow #33-
    thanks to all.
    i'm just courious who was the first trader to get this kind of hard feat???
    AC/DC-new album-ROCK or BUST-DEC-2 =Hidden Content

Congrats!!!!!
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***

Congrats!
    Try. It is better to settle for an "Oh well." than a "What if?" for anything!

Hidden Content

Hidden Content