Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

whats up with all the new people?

seems like every post i see is made with someone that has 8 posts or less and 0 trader feedback.........ive been here since 2009 and dont recall a time thats had a high infestation of new posters,anyone else notice this?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

I noticed this too, maybe not as much as you though. Summer time equals more free time perhaps? Not really sure what the cause is, but hopefully it means the trading/buying/selling forums will become even more active.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I feel this is good for the SCF community. With more people joining the site this gives more opportunities to make some trades/sales with new members.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

i thought the same,just a big influx of people latly

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just a thought...

When we kick somebody off of the site for scamming they always pop up on another site. I won't name names, but I was on one site a few weeks ago and saw at least 10 different people who I know are banned from here for trading problems. Maybe people on those other sites are coming here because they like that we take measures to protect our members while other sites do not or do not do as much.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good point Duane!!!....I was also thinking maybe because baseball started a few months ago.That is the biggest card draw to collectors right? A small percentage of guys might have done some spring cleaning are saw their old cards sitting around and decided to find a way to sell/trade/or enhance their collection!
    ~~Dave C.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really depends what area on the site you are talking about. If it is the baseball section then you have the start of the season and people talking and wanting to talk about it to explain the new members.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a thought...

When we kick somebody off of the site for scamming they always pop up on another site. I won't name names, but I was on one site a few weeks ago and saw at least 10 different people who I know are banned from here for trading problems. Maybe people on those other sites are coming here because they like that we take measures to protect our members while other sites do not or do not do as much.

exactly why i came here i collected yugio cards for awhile and completed over 600 deals without ever having a problem then i started collecting sports cards and dealling with adults on the same site got envolved with 4 deals and ripped off 3 out of the 4 times

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a thought...

I've been online trading for about 15 years, you'd be surprised the amount of people who have been banned for bad trading throughout the years. Unfortunately through time people forget, that and a lot of old sites have been shut down and people tend to forget bad traders on those sites. With the addition of feedback systems on trading sites and MSF rules for new traders though it sure has helped. That and people now use DC, not sure it even existed when I first started trading online.

Country
    See phenomenalcards's Items on eBay

I'm not sure I'd call it an infestation, new blood into a forum is a good thing, not only on the activity side, but with the bigger possibilities of trades/sales.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast