Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Please Note - OrangeCrush7 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a unique edgerrin James card:

1999 Prestige SSD Rookie Gold # 164 #'d 1/500

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Well I am almost done with my have list. As for my needs list I haven't done that. Which I get take all the cards and take off what you have and that leaves you what you need. But my checklist is in excel and im trying to figure out how to use it lol. Because I don't want to have to copy and paste everything, and im not sure how to take out the lines that I have just leaving the lines I need. etc so that might be a little ways away. The guy that made the list for me used 97 excel and like copied the whole list of becket. And I honestly don't know how to use the program other then just clicking on the boxes to make what I have and where I can make notes next to stuff. But taking out lines and moving them around etc im lost on lol.

I never mess w/ Excel, my wife on the otherhand is a whiz at it. I am sure she could do it, but send me your have list and if something isn't listed I'll set it aside for you.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

I never mess w/ Excel, my wife on the otherhand is a whiz at it. I am sure she could do it, but send me your have list and if something isn't listed I'll set it aside for you.

Let me finish the last year and the other stuff and I should be able to email you a copy or something like that. It might take me a little bit but. Doing that last year (2000) is the year I have the most stuff for. But thats the easy stuff. I still have 1/1s for all years and then I have to dig out jumbos and oddball stuff etc and do those and im not sure where that box is. But im slowly getting to it. Just a matter of finding free time and also wanting to do it when I do find a little time (seems to be the hard of the 2). lol

I have a unique edgerrin James card:

1999 Prestige SSD Rookie Gold # 164 #'d 1/500

What would you be looking for on it?
    Last edited by edgerrin32; 10-14-2014 at 12:52 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, it has been traded since i put up the first post.

Let me finish the last year and the other stuff and I should be able to email you a copy or something like that. It might take me a little bit but. Doing that last year (2000) is the year I have the most stuff for. But thats the easy stuff. I still have 1/1s for all years and then I have to dig out jumbos and oddball stuff etc and do those and im not sure where that box is. But im slowly getting to it. Just a matter of finding free time and also wanting to do it when I do find a little time (seems to be the hard of the 2). lol

What would you be looking for on it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump because Edge is freaking awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

OK. Well thanks for checking with me. I only have a little free time here and there to check on the sites, so sometimes I go a few days before checking back.

Thanks, yes he was. I spoted that Ed o'neill letter in you bucket I might be able to use. I cant remember which letter I already have lol. I would have to dig. But if you might want to move it PM me.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

Still on the hunt!! Whatcha got?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789