Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

Something??

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

Still looking.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

And another try.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

Come on someone has to have something! I had great luck back in the day. Now I cant find anything on here. Unlock any PC ones you have. Dig in a old box where you know you had something low numbered. Maybe you got a nice patch/auto. Maybe a 1/1! Maybe a insert numbered to /25 or /5. Got to be something out there. I have paypal. Let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

Anything out there??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Come on someone has to have something! I had great luck back in the day. Now I cant find anything on here. Unlock any PC ones you have. Dig in a old box where you know you had something low numbered. Maybe you got a nice patch/auto. Maybe a 1/1! Maybe a insert numbered to /25 or /5. Got to be something out there. I have paypal. Let me know.

Still have some of mine....but you gotta loosen those purse strings!!! haha

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

lol

I have money. Just matters what it is. But also what it cost lol. I finally got about 90-95% of my checklist done. I only have year 2000 left to do. And some other cards not yet filed away. And it make figuring out if I need a card or not pretty easy now. I hope no more doubles, triples, sometimes 8 of the same card (and not on purpose), unless I want more of a card. I have filled a lot of holes (mostly small one, but a few nicer bigger ones as well) in the last year. But I just am not having much luck on the forum sites.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See n/a's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

lol

I have money. Just matters what it is. But also what it cost lol. I finally got about 90-95% of my checklist done. I only have year 2000 left to do. And some other cards not yet filed away. And it make figuring out if I need a card or not pretty easy now. I hope no more doubles, triples, sometimes 8 of the same card (and not on purpose), unless I want more of a card. I have filled a lot of holes (mostly small one, but a few nicer bigger ones as well) in the last year. But I just am not having much luck on the forum sites.

Send me your need list and I'll see if any of those ones I picked up from my buddy are in there. They are 99% pre-2006 stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (23)
    Country

Well I am almost done with my have list. As for my needs list I haven't done that. Which I get take all the cards and take off what you have and that leaves you what you need. But my checklist is in excel and im trying to figure out how to use it lol. Because I don't want to have to copy and paste everything, and im not sure how to take out the lines that I have just leaving the lines I need. etc so that might be a little ways away. The guy that made the list for me used 97 excel and like copied the whole list of becket. And I honestly don't know how to use the program other then just clicking on the boxes to make what I have and where I can make notes next to stuff. But taking out lines and moving them around etc im lost on lol.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast