Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 108
  1. #1

    Over 500 Fottball GU for Baseball

    I'd like to trade these Football GU for BASEBALL ONLY.

    I prefer Braves and Phillies but I'll trade for other teams/players.

    http://s980.photobucket.com/user/BobFranklinPFD/library/Football/Game%20Used?sort=4&page=1

    PM what you have and what you want.
    Thanks!
    Bob

    http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bob...?sort=4&page=1
    Last edited by bob franklin; 09-15-2013 at 03:33 PM.
    I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

  2. #2
    I can use your Brent Celek g/u cards

    I have these Braves

    2008 Bowman Sterling g/u auto Gorkys Hernandez
    2011 Topps All Star g/u Jair Jurrjens
    2008 Bowman Sterling Chipper Jones g/u

    lmk
    Terrell Owens, Brent Celek,Koa Misi,other current Dolphins,Glenn Davis,Avery Bradley,Clay Buchholtz, Jed Lowrie,Chris Sale, Flyers guys
    ----Clyde Gates Super Collector----




  3. #3
    I collect multicolored patches, wish I had some baseball to trade you.
    Hidden Content (Just choose a sub-album.)
    We collect:49ers (especially Frank Gore), multi-colored patches, vintage rookies & stars.
    We do NOT accept PWEs. We do NOT send PayPal gift.


  4. #4
    Hello looked at your site I could use these really need them for my collection

    James Allen GU
    Earl Bennett GU
    Bernard Berrian Gu
    Macey Brooks GU
    Curtis Enis GU
    Hidden Content

    First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

  5. #5
    could you please look at my bucket for the Santonio Holmes leaf /50/ Thank you sir.
    College Buckeyes any sport, Pre '70s Browns/Indians. Pre 1983 Cavs.
    ALL SPORTS BUCKET Hidden Content
    College/NFL Insert Tradelist Hidden Content
    OSU Havelist Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmenard1 View Post
    I can use your Brent Celek g/u cards

    I have these Braves

    2008 Bowman Sterling g/u auto Gorkys Hernandez
    2011 Topps All Star g/u Jair Jurrjens
    2008 Bowman Sterling Chipper Jones g/u

    lmk
    I've got them already.
    Thanks!
    Bob
    I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ern&rhi'scardmess View Post
    I collect multicolored patches, wish I had some baseball to trade you.
    Me too!
    I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by MLublansky View Post
    Hello looked at your site I could use these really need them for my collection

    James Allen GU
    Earl Bennett GU
    Bernard Berrian Gu
    Macey Brooks GU
    Curtis Enis GU
    How 'bout those Bears for your Joni Pitkanen Fresh Ice Jrsy and Tom Gordon All Star Jrsy?
    Bob
    I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate63 View Post
    could you please look at my bucket for the Santonio Holmes leaf /50/ Thank you sir.
    D. Strawberry Jersey?
    Bob
    I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bob franklin View Post
    How 'bout those Bears for your Joni Pitkanen Fresh Ice Jrsy and Tom Gordon All Star Jrsy?
    Bob
    Sounds good please post and thanks for the trade
    Hidden Content

    First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •