2bros - Exclusive 3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling all of my Nolan Ryans

I need the money and I lost the passion to collect

http://www.freewebs.com/ryanfan04/nolanryanhavelist.htm
    Buying:
    Hidden Content ,

Probably too much for me right now, but I might be interested in the 1968. I'd really like to pick one up at some point in time.
    LET'S GO O'S!!!!
    Also on Blowout: Hidden Content
    Some of my PC (updating): Hidden Content

I haven't really put a price on that one yet. Thats one I might keep until I get a better version. He is still my idol. However if you want to PM me a range in which you were thinking and Ill get you a pic of the card. I might value it more at this point then it is worth though.
    Buying:
    Hidden Content ,

hey ryanfan03, sorry to hear that you lost the passion to collect...I hope it is only a temporary thing, but good luck with your Nolan Ryan cards whether you keep them or not

How much for the 2005 biography Nolan Ryan's. Thanks Chris.
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's

there are 6 regular biography...how about $35 dlvd for them
    Buying:
    Hidden Content ,

Going to look through my Nolan's, I know I need a few of those Sportflics for sure.
    #1 want is Peyton Manning cards I need.

Also looking for:
    Nolan Ryan cards I need, #'d Whitey Ford cards, Peyton Manning, Chris Weinke

How much for the 1999 Topps Ryan Finest Refractors 2 8 13 18 23 ?
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

Pm sent
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast