Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to buy Miguel Cabrera lots (or trade)!

Hello all! Looking to buy/trade for some Miguel Cabrera cards that I need for my collection. I definitely need a lot of help on 2014-2016, but I'm sure you guys can fill plenty of holes on other years. Would prefer lots of 10+ cards I need if buying, but no trade is too small!

I buy with PayPal.. we could work out concealed cash at seller's risk.

Here's my updated havelist.

Miguel Cabrera

TRADELIST

Thanks!
    Last edited by baseball24; 08-23-2016 at 11:23 AM.
    Always looking for ANY Miguel Cabrera cards that I need. No trade too small.

Roll Tide and Go Blue!

Tho not a lot of 10 I have 2016 Topps tribute and a 2016 bowman gold /50
    Hidden Content

Always looking for Trea Turner, current mets, any Heath Bell autos/GU

I have (2) miggy game-used cards.
    I will post the details later.
    Looking for ROOKIE cards of the following:
    Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Mike Trout, & Miggy Cabrera & Lebron, Westbrook, Durant, & Steph Curry
    Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Antonio Brown & J. J. Watt
    & Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn, Jonathan Toews, & Patrick Kane

phtotbucket --> Hidden Content

I have about 50 -60 base and inserts. Mostly 2010-2016. Would trade for Nolan Ryan. LMK if interested. Thanks Chris
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's. Now looking for Tiffany, opc and colored parallels

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSellitto View Post
    Tho not a lot of 10 I have 2016 Topps tribute and a 2016 bowman gold /50
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle12162000 View Post
    I have (2) miggy game-used cards.
    I will post the details later.
    Thanks for the reply, but really looking for bigger lots of cards I need for now unless you see something on my tradelists.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolanfan5714 View Post
    I have about 50 -60 base and inserts. Mostly 2010-2016. Would trade for Nolan Ryan. LMK if interested. Thanks Chris
    Chris, thanks for the response. I don't believe I have any Nolan Ryan serial numbered. Would you be interested in selling?

Roll Tide and Go Blue!

Doesn't have to be serial numbered, will trade for base and parallels as well. If it's easier I can sell. Not a problem.. LMK how you want to do it. Thanks Chris
    Always looking for serial numbered Nolan Ryan cards. Also looking for 05 leaf sportscasters, 05 playoff biography, 05 zenith epix, and 04 leaf exhibits Nolan Ryan's. Now looking for Tiffany, opc and colored parallels

Doesn't have to be serial numbered, will trade for base and parallels as well. If it's easier I can sell. Not a problem.. LMK how you want to do it. Thanks Chris
    That may be the best option. I think I traded all my Ryans (besides the 1990s stuff that stays in everyone's card boxes forever haha). Let me know!

Roll Tide and Go Blue!

Are you looking to grab the whole lot, 1 of each or just what you need. LMK thanks Chris
    Last edited by Nolanfan5714; 08-15-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Are you looking to grab the whole lot, 1 of each or just what you need. LMK thanks Chris
    Just what I need. Thanks!

Roll Tide and Go Blue!

Up!

Roll Tide and Go Blue!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast