Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonbruins77 View Post
    Your application form link is not working?

But my Dustin Pedroia collection can be found here.....

www.muddychicken15.weebly.com

Thank you,
    Rob
    trying to get that fixed for you

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

the application form link is back working, big thanks to coolhandluke!

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    we are currently working on it, hopefully i won't be too much longer

Cool I will definitely be checking back than to see what the qualifications for team collectors will be..... Any chance someone like me who does a region (Baltimore and Washington) could get in with stuff for all the teams in the region or would I have to narrow it down to one team?

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne719 View Post
    Cool I will definitely be checking back than to see what the qualifications for team collectors will be..... Any chance someone like me who does a region (Baltimore and Washington) could get in with stuff for all the teams in the region or would I have to narrow it down to one team?
    it will be for just one team, but you can submit an appllication for each separatly

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    it will be for just one team, but you can submit an appllication for each separatly
    Oh ok so only one team at a time.... That will probably make it a little tougher but would be fun to try... Cant wait to see the qualifications so I know how much more work there is ahead of me before I meet them

I think this is a great program. Thanks for putting this together for collectors who have got exceptional collections (Baseball, Basketball, Football or Hockey) .

Best Regards
    Jeremy A. Rich

its been over a month has there been any advancement on this?
    have 4126 different cardinals cards
    Looking for dirt cheap cards of semi and star Rcs from 80s and 90s

any update on when the team collectors hall of fame might be put in to place? Im just curious to see how far off I would be from being able to get in for one of the teams I collect

Once the team deal is working, would I be able to apply for both a team as well as a certain player/s?
    Twins, Chris Herrmann, Justin Morneau, Michael Cuddyer, sets, Wild, North Stars
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Follow me on Twitter @Hollywood_42_ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood42 View Post
    Once the team deal is working, would I be able to apply for both a team as well as a certain player/s?

although I have no say in it I would assume so since they are two separate things... I just hope they get the team thing up and running because it is the only way Id maybe be close to being a super collector on here well that and the memorabilia super collector which I am closing in on I think.... player collector wise I am a long long long ways off

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast