Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The SCF Baseball Super Collector Program - Player Collectors

Background
    The Baseball Super Collector program will reward player collectors with exemplary collections. These Super Collectors will receive a badge indicating their achievement in collecting a particular player. This award is meant for those who collect everything of a certain player, and have a well-rounded collection that consists of rookies, game-used, autographed, and other cards.

No specified percentage is required for your submission. The determination will be made by the SCF Staff on a player-by-player and collection-by-collection basis. However, in order to apply, you must have at least 15% of a player's cards, as determined by the SCF Inventory/Beckett checklist for the player. This percentage does not guarantee the entrant will approved to become an official Super Collector. It is simply the bare minimum standard.

Players with a significantly large number of cards produced are a plus, but we will consider applications for all players. We understand and appreciate that there are very dedicated player collectors to role players with only a small number of cards compared to the superstars of the game. There is NO SET NUMBER OF CARDS required to have your collection approved, but we take into account how difficult it would be for an average collector to obtain the same collection or similar type collection.

Application Process
    Members may apply once per month for the Super Collector Program. If turned down, you may apply again the following month after pumping up the collection. The standard application must have all fields completed: this includes the player’s name, the number of cards in the member’s collection, a complete and accurate checklist of cards in your collection, and the percentage owned of the total number of cards produced. Additional statistics such as number of autographs, game used, oddball (not recognized by Beckett), and 1/1 cards is also mandatory. In addition, a list of non-card items, such as posters, schedules, bobbleheads, etc., will further enhance the collection but is not something that will be looked at negatively if your collection focus is strictly limited to cards. Also, please provide a brief explanation of why you collect the player you do. A site, whether it be a text or picture site, is also necessary to display or list all of the cards in the collection. The application will be judged by the Baseball staff, and worthy members will be awarded with the title of Baseball Super Collector!

Important Notes
    Each member may only be a Super Collector of one player in each sport. However, more than one member can be a Super Collector of the same player. If you see that another member has been approved for a player that you also collect, and you feel that your collection is equal or better than that member's, definitely apply!

Super Collectors who are suspended will lose their badge for the duration of their suspension. Those members who disband their collections should notify staff so that we can archive their thread. Banned members will have their threads removed.

Please submit your application using this form: APPLICATION FORM.

SCF Staff reserve the right to tweak this program as required. Members will be contacted after their application is received to confirm that their applications have been forwarded to the SCF Baseball Team for their evaluation. If there are any questions or outstanding items from the application form, these will be addressed and the application will only be posted once these issues are resolved. All members, whether they are successful or not with their applications, will be notified at the conclusion of the voting process.

To get an idea of what SCF considers to be a Super Collector, please read this article: What is a Super Collector?

Thank you and good luck!
    Last edited by CoolHandLuke; 01-01-2014 at 09:03 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skyrunner's Items on eBay

Hello guys. I was wondering can being a super collector apply to a set of cards. I only collect the Conlon Collection of cards from the year 1991-1995. I have all the special cards in these sets and I am now getting the autographs of the ball players. I new just a few more to complete these sets. I do not have just one ball player but the entire set.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

At this time we do not have a program for super collectors of individual sets.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skyrunner's Items on eBay

Thank you for your reply. Happy Father's Day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nevermind, i found the answer to my question.
    Last edited by camh44; 06-21-2012 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Found answer

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Members will be contacted after their application is received to confirm that their applications have been forwarded to the SCF Baseball Team for their evaluation.

Just curious if my application went through alright as I haven't been contacted about it & I submitted it almost 2 weeks ago.

Thanks,
    Kelly

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

It's been over a month now & I still haven't heard anything. Do I need to resubmit my application?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your application form link is not working?

But my Dustin Pedroia collection can be found here.....

www.muddychicken15.weebly.com

Thank you,
    Rob

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

not that my collection is anywhere close to super collector status but is there any chance team collectors will be added in the future? I collect Baltimore and Washington teams (Orioles, Nationals and Senators) more than I do one individual player

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

not that my collection is anywhere close to super collector status but is there any chance team collectors will be added in the future? I collect Baltimore and Washington teams (Orioles, Nationals and Senators) more than I do one individual player

we are currently working on it, hopefully i won't be too much longer

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast