Doing some spring cleaning and thought I would see if anyone out there would give me a flat offer for all of my various collectibles together as one lot.

No offer is too small, I really mean that. The worst that could happen is I could refuse the offer, so give it a shot. If this stuff interests you and you're a collector of various items, then this one is for you!

Here is the list, all offers welcome!

List of Collectibles

Authentic Native American Pottery Shards 5 large shards from a cave outside of Roosevelt, AZ (PM me for pictures of each)

Calendar 1978 Star Wars Calendar (No writing inside)

Cereal Box Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway Post Waffle Crisp cereal box "Free Penny Hardaway 1-on-1 Hoop Game Inisde" (Unopened) (Cannot remember what year this is from, but he is in Magic uniform and I believe this was purchased in 1997)

Coin 1937 Buffalo Nickel

Beanie Baby Princess Diana retired purple beanie baby

Figurine The Lord of the Rings Armies of Middle-Earth Warriors and Battle Beasts Battle Scale Figures Ringwraith (New In Box) (Manufactured by Play Along Toys)

Figurine Pokemon Ash vs Team Rocket Pack (Includes Pikachu, Ash, Team Rocket) (New In Box) (Manufactured by Hasbro, 2006) (Exclusively sold only at Target)

Figurine Napoleon Dynamite Talking Doll (New In Box) (Manufactured by JDK Products and sculpted by Paul Brooke, 2005) (Says 18 different lines from the movie) (This is new in the box, but there is a small cutout that allows you to press the button to make the doll talk, without damaging the original packaging and the batteries are still working great.)

Talking Pen Napoleon Dynamite Talking Pen (New In Box) (Manufactured by JDK Products, 2005) (Says 7 different lines from the movie) (You can press the button on the pen that says the lines from the movie easily without disturbing the packaging, the batteries are still working great 7 years later!)

Comic Books Spider Man Collectible Series comic books volume's 1 through 17 (These comic books were included every Sunday in our state newspaper, the Oregonian for 17 weeks straight)

Magazine Sports Illustrated September 24, 2001 The Week That Sports Stood Still (Cover features the American flag rested on a chair and is the first and last SI issue highlighting the tragedy of 9-11)

Magazine Rolling Stone Issue 880 October 25, 2001 (Cover features a sketch of the American Flag along with the date of "9.11.01" in black bold font and is the first and last Rolling Stone issue highlighting the tragedy of 9-11)

Magazine VIBE September 2000 (Cover features Eminem and Dr. Dre)

Magazine SLAM March 1999 (Cover features Allen Iverson in a vintage Phillies jersey with an afro and is intentionally reminiscent of Julius Erving)

Magazine Sports Illustrated Classic Pictures (Special issue featuring photographs from front to back of some of the most memorable moments in sports history, published in 1997)