Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jay-Nats or Jays-Phillies? (Jay's home)

HI guys, So i am debating which game I should go watch. Jay vs Nats or Jay vs Phillies? both at Rogers stadium (Jays). Which game would I have a better chance to have things signed?

thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went last year when the Phil's came on Canada day. Loads of people calling for Halladay and he drifted into the outfield. Jays didn't even come out that day for BP when I got in.
    Last edited by BlueJaysRock; 05-14-2012 at 03:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The nats are a better signing team, and they now are actually more star-studded than the phillies (at least until howard and utley return).

I'd vote Nats. You have a fighting chance at harper, Gio signs well, strasburg hey you never know, etc etc etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Definitely the Nationals, especially if for 'graphing purposes. You never know about Strasburg, Harper has proven me wrong and signed some in the Majors, and the Nats are well on their way. Plus, they're a much better signing team right now than the Phillies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nationals

Tried the Nats before game at GABP yesterday. Harper and Stras didn't even look over at us just ignored us. Laroche and Ankiel were really nice and signed. Gonzales waved but didn't sign. Also got Randy Knorr, Steve Lombardozzi, Ryan Perry, and Tyler Greene.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would I be able to get some sigs if I buy the outfield seats? Can I walk to the infield to watch BP and then go back when the game starts? This is rogers center btw.

THanks in advance!