Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 625
  1. #121
    ok need these post up what you think works and i will confirm
    need 2 fitz and 2 stevie johnson elite
    fitzpatrick finest and the tj graham topps gold
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content 2014 insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by bselje View Post
    Looking for NY Giants. Also, I can use the Boom Herron auto. thanks
    Need these?

    Tyler Sash-Score and Prestige
    Marvin Austin-Topps
    Greg Jones-Gridiron Gear
    Ruben Randle-Upper Deck and Bowman Combine w/Mohamed Sanu
    Bucket-http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/UWHuskies17/

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    ok need these post up what you think works and i will confirm
    need 2 fitz and 2 stevie johnson elite
    fitzpatrick finest and the tj graham topps gold
    Would you do the holokote Wilson and Eli Ring of Honors for these?
    LMK if there's anything else i can add for these or for the others. I have more 2012 base from rookies and stars, prestige, spx, topps, ud, bowman
    LMK and I will post.
    thanks
    Last edited by bselje; 09-13-2012 at 10:36 PM.
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuskiefan1 View Post
    Need these?

    Tyler Sash-Score and Prestige
    Marvin Austin-Topps
    Greg Jones-Gridiron Gear
    Ruben Randle-Upper Deck and Bowman Combine w/Mohamed Sanu
    I've got all those, sorry.
    How about a trade list I can check out? I can use newer cincy reds too.
    Last edited by bselje; 09-13-2012 at 10:37 PM.
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by bselje View Post
    Would you do the holokote Wilson and Eli Ring of Honors for these?
    LMK if there's anything else i can add for these or for the others.
    LMK and I will post.
    thanks
    works for me post er up. keep me in mind as you come across more 2012 bills and we can work on more of the ones ya need. you want pwe in toploader or padded mailer? i am good either way
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content 2014 insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by srqbillsguy View Post
    works for me post er up. keep me in mind as you come across more 2012 bills and we can work on more of the ones ya need. you want pwe in toploader or padded mailer? i am good either way
    probably too think on my end for PWE so i will use padded mailer. but if you think PWE on your end is OK, then that will be fine.
    I will post now. thanks for another great one!
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by bselje View Post
    I've got all those, sorry.
    How about a trade list I can check out? I can use newer cincy reds too.
    Any other teams from any sports u like?? All my reds go to my uncle
    Bucket-http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/UWHuskies17/

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuskiefan1 View Post
    Any other teams from any sports u like?? All my reds go to my uncle
    Only hockey - Montreal Canadiens.
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by bselje View Post
    Only hockey - Montreal Canadiens.
    Need a Louis Leblanc YG?
    Bucket-http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/UWHuskies17/

  10. #130

    WHyFLy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,975
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (63)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by bselje View Post
    Didnt really see anything i can use. Do you have any NY Giants not listed?
    Probably do numbered wise, will have to check.
    ***WHyFLy's Personal Collections:***
    Atlanta Falcons (NFL) l Atlanta Hawks (NBA) l Atlanta Braves (MLB) l St. Louis Blues (NHL)


Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •