Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 625
  1. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsupra View Post
    I have a 2012 topps chrome Hakeem nicks and Jason Pierre Paul refractors,

    i looking for base these are the cards I'm interested in
    219,207,204,191,163,156,142,128,118,116,96,93,71,6 8

    do u have any base veterans for trade ?

    lmk if u want to work out a trade?
    I've got both of those Giants refractors already, sorry. I have all but 3 of those rookies but no base veterans as i traded them all as a lot recently.
    Do you have a trade list i can check out? LMK Thanks
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  2. #422
    Here is my trade list

    Have for Trade

    Base
    2 4 13 40 44 45 55 69 73 108 112 119 121 136
    143 145 157 162 173 182 193 197 202 211


    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 22 David Wilson
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 11 Rueben Randle
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 30 Stephen Hill

    2012 Topps Chrome 1965 11 Brock Osweiler
    2012 Topps Chrome 1965 35 T.J. Graham

    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 4 Nick Foles
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 5 Brandon Weeden
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 23 Bernard Pierce
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 24 Robert Turbin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 31 Ryan Broyles

    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 11 Jared Crick
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 41 Greg Childs
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 53 Chris Rainey
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 105 Ryan Lindley
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 175 Stephen Hill
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 193 Nick Toon
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 209 Coby Fleener
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 46 Matt Hasselbeck
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 48 Jonathan Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 76 Jason Pierre-Paul
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 160 Hakeem Nicks
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 96 Peter Konz

    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 180 Tim Tebow
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 212 Kendall Wright
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 182 Ben Roethlisberger
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 193 Nick Toon
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 46 Matt Hasselbeck
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 53 Chris Rainey
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 155 Andre Johnson

    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 180 Tim Tebow
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 20 Cam Newton
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 185 Nick Perry
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 211 Mychal Kendricks RC (Rookie Card)
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 43 Travis Benjamin
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 130 Michael Turner
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 145 Josh Freeman
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 154 Jared Allen
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 167 Fred Jackson

  3. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsupra View Post
    Here is my trade list

    Have for Trade

    Base
    2 4 13 40 44 45 55 69 73 108 112 119 121 136
    143 145 157 162 173 182 193 197 202 211


    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 22 David Wilson
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 11 Rueben Randle
    2012 Topps Chrome 1957 30 Stephen Hill

    2012 Topps Chrome 1965 11 Brock Osweiler
    2012 Topps Chrome 1965 35 T.J. Graham

    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 4 Nick Foles
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 5 Brandon Weeden
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 23 Bernard Pierce
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 24 Robert Turbin
    2012 Topps Chrome 1984 31 Ryan Broyles

    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 11 Jared Crick
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 41 Greg Childs
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 53 Chris Rainey
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 105 Ryan Lindley
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 175 Stephen Hill
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 193 Nick Toon
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 209 Coby Fleener
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 46 Matt Hasselbeck
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 48 Jonathan Martin
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 76 Jason Pierre-Paul
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 160 Hakeem Nicks
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 96 Peter Konz

    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 180 Tim Tebow
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 212 Kendall Wright
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 182 Ben Roethlisberger
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 193 Nick Toon
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 46 Matt Hasselbeck
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 53 Chris Rainey
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 155 Andre Johnson

    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 180 Tim Tebow
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 20 Cam Newton
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 185 Nick Perry
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 211 Mychal Kendricks RC (Rookie Card)
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 43 Travis Benjamin
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 130 Michael Turner
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 145 Josh Freeman
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 154 Jared Allen
    2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 167 Fred Jackson
    How about this - I get:
    2012 Topps Chrome #13
    2012 Topps Chrome #40
    2012 Topps Chrome 1965 11 Brock Osweiler
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 53 Chris Rainey
    2012 Topps Chrome Refractors 209 Coby Fleener
    2012 Topps Chrome Xfractors 182 Ben Roethlisberger

    You get:
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 71 - Upshaw, Courtney
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 93 - Worthy, Jerel
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 96 - Konz, Peter
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 116 - Reyes, Kendall
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 118 - Wylie, Devon
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 128 - Jenkins, Janoris
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 142 - Givens, Chris
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 163 - Martin, Markelle
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 191 - James, LaMichael
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 204 - Matthews, Rishard
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 207 - Zeitler, Kevin
    2012 Topps Chrome - RC - 219 - Hightower, Dont'a
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  4. #424

    StocktonKevin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    626
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (85)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    could use this, check my bucket. Thanks.
    2012 SPX - Finite Rookies - F-TJ - (448/499) - Graham, T.J. - (Buf)
    Looking for Buffalo Bills.
    still adding cards , but heres my bucket:
    Hidden Content

  5. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by StocktonKevin View Post
    could use this, check my bucket. Thanks.
    2012 SPX - Finite Rookies - F-TJ - (448/499) - Graham, T.J. - (Buf)
    Only thing I saw I can use is the Luck TC and the Graham isnt enough for that. sorry.
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  6. #426
    bump
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  7. #427
    long time no see ! I just got a
    2012 topps Victor Cruz g/u #PPR-VC any chance we can trade for your
    2012 Certified - Mirror Red Materials (GU Jersey - Green) - 80 - (43/49) - McCoy, LeSean - (Phi)

  8. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by emc1095 View Post
    long time no see ! I just got a
    2012 topps Victor Cruz g/u #PPR-VC any chance we can trade for your
    2012 Certified - Mirror Red Materials (GU Jersey - Green) - 80 - (43/49) - McCoy, LeSean - (Phi)
    Hey Man!
    Already have the Cruz, anything else?
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  9. #429
    no sorry just the cruz but I see you have Crown Royale posted do you have any Raven base ?and are you holding anything fro me ? I dont think so but just chking

  10. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by emc1095 View Post
    no sorry just the cruz but I see you have Crown Royale posted do you have any Raven base ?and are you holding anything fro me ? I dont think so but just chking
    nope, not holding anything for you, but I have the Flacco Crown Royale (hobby die cut version) I will put aside for you.
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

Page 43 of 63 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •