Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 44451525354555657 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 625
  1. #531
    Easter Bumpy
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  2. #532
    Happy Easter ! Hey I picked this up do you have it yet? 2012 Prizim Hakeem Nicks (Brillance) #16

  3. #533
    also have this one on the way Mario Manningham 2008 Donruss Threads Crown insert card #21


  4. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by emc1095 View Post
    also have this one on the way Mario Manningham 2008 Donruss Threads Crown insert card #21
    Hey Bud: I need both of those. LMK what you can use - thanks
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  5. #535
    updated list!
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  6. #536
    bump
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  7. #537
    Football Advisor



    Trains975's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    24,017
    Country
    Card Cash
    1,665.35
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Buddy!! I Could Use These Card's.



    Coby Fleener Fleer Retro- Metal Rookies #M-55

    Coby Fleener Fleer Retro "Rookie Sensations" #RS-15

    T.Y. Hilton Leaf Draft Gold #46

    Dwayne Allen Press Pass Gold #1



    Could Ya Use Any Of These Card's For The Card's I Need. If So Pick Out What Ya Think Would Make A Fair Trade & Post Us Up A Trade Buddy.




    '12 Topps Chrome #189 David Wilson RC

    '12 Prestige #244 David Wilson RC

    '12 Topps Gold Ser#0228/2012 #289 David Wilson RC

    '12 Topps Magic #169 David Wilson RC

    '12 Topps Magic Mini #169 David Wilson RC

    '12 Topps Magic "Supernaturals" #SS-JPP Jason Pierre-Paul

    '12 Topps Magic "Supernatural Stars" #SS-VC Victor cruz

    '12 Topps Magic "Magical Momenst" #MM-EM Eli Manning

    '12 Topps Magic 1948 Mini #17 Victor Cruz

    '12 Topps Chrome Black refractor Ser#290/299 #76 Jason Pierre-Paul

    '12 Certified (Red) Ser#062/250 #72 Eli Manning

    '12 Crown Royal "Pivotal Players" #23 Victor Cruz

    '12 Gridiron Gear "Monday Night Hereos" #4 Eli Manning

    '12 Gridiron Gear "X" Ser#136/250 #129 Victor Cruz

    '12 Topps Gold Ser#1134/2012 #90 Jason Pierre-Paul

    '12 Topps Chrome X-Factor #103 Eli Manning

    '11 Topps Gold Ser#1078/2011 #20 Eli Manning

    '08 Topps Chrome Bronze Refractor "Super Bowl XLII" Ser#216/425 #TC151 Eli Manning

    '05 Zenith "Black -n- Blue" #BB-10 Eli Manning

    '05 Zenith "Aerial Assault" #AA-14 Eli Manning









    Thanks, John

  8. #538
    interested in this:
    2012 Elite - Hit List - 18 - (005/999) - Desmond Bishop - (GB)
    What do you want/need in trade?

    ERic

  9. #539
    Trade posted, lmk what you think, thanks, bud!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Buddy!! I Could Use These Card's.



    Coby Fleener Fleer Retro- Metal Rookies #M-55

    Coby Fleener Fleer Retro "Rookie Sensations" #RS-15

    T.Y. Hilton Leaf Draft Gold #46

    Dwayne Allen Press Pass Gold #1



    Could Ya Use Any Of These Card's For The Card's I Need. If So Pick Out What Ya Think Would Make A Fair Trade & Post Us Up A Trade Buddy.




    '12 Topps Chrome #189 David Wilson RC

    '12 Prestige #244 David Wilson RC

    '12 Topps Gold Ser#0228/2012 #289 David Wilson RC

    '12 Topps Magic #169 David Wilson RC

    '12 Topps Magic Mini #169 David Wilson RC

    '12 Topps Magic "Supernaturals" #SS-JPP Jason Pierre-Paul

    '12 Topps Magic "Supernatural Stars" #SS-VC Victor cruz

    '12 Topps Magic "Magical Momenst" #MM-EM Eli Manning

    '12 Topps Magic 1948 Mini #17 Victor Cruz

    '12 Topps Chrome Black refractor Ser#290/299 #76 Jason Pierre-Paul

    '12 Certified (Red) Ser#062/250 #72 Eli Manning

    '12 Crown Royal "Pivotal Players" #23 Victor Cruz

    '12 Gridiron Gear "Monday Night Hereos" #4 Eli Manning

    '12 Gridiron Gear "X" Ser#136/250 #129 Victor Cruz

    '12 Topps Gold Ser#1134/2012 #90 Jason Pierre-Paul

    '12 Topps Chrome X-Factor #103 Eli Manning

    '11 Topps Gold Ser#1078/2011 #20 Eli Manning

    '08 Topps Chrome Bronze Refractor "Super Bowl XLII" Ser#216/425 #TC151 Eli Manning

    '05 Zenith "Black -n- Blue" #BB-10 Eli Manning

    '05 Zenith "Aerial Assault" #AA-14 Eli Manning









    Thanks, John
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

  10. #540
    Got any newer NY Giants?
    Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    interested in this:
    2012 Elite - Hit List - 18 - (005/999) - Desmond Bishop - (GB)
    What do you want/need in trade?

    ERic
    Looking for NY Giants & HOF/legend/Superstar(any team).
    GU/Autos: Hidden Content
    Bucket: Hidden Content - very out of date
    Trading only within US, sorry

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 44451525354555657 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •