Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

IP Project Ideas Needed

Now that baseball season is in full swing, I've finally started to get going at Columbus Clippers games. Now, in the last two games, I've knocked out all my items for a number of players and am running low on stuff for a number of others.

I'm looking for some good ideas on a project to start or some unique items to get signed that will give me something different and something for the lesser guys. Last night, I took a bunch of photos with my camera that I may turn into photos. Does anyone have any other good suggestions? I was also working on a sign that the team gave away, but it's a pain to take with me, so I'm retiring it...if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears. Might even be a reward.

SCF Rewards
    Country

for the lower guys i just get these
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cpardue...th/4495284964/

SCF Rewards
    Country

You could cut up some old baseballs and use the covers to create some customs..I've done this with football through the mail...haven't designed to custom yet...but just cut out pieces of the pigskin and I've gotten 4-5 signed by Raiders players I don't have photoshop so my customs would be rather limited.

SCF Rewards
    Country

do the visiting teams ;)...since u graph AAA ull find that a lot of the guys have cards released

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm used 8x10's for team pieces before, but I'm not sure how I feel about trying again.

You could cut up some old baseballs and use the covers to create some customs..I've done this with football through the mail...haven't designed to custom yet...but just cut out pieces of the pigskin and I've gotten 4-5 signed by Raiders players I don't have photoshop so my customs would be rather limited.

Interesting idea, but sounds like a lot of work. I'm not too artistic, haha...

do the visiting teams ;)...since u graph AAA ull find that a lot of the guys have cards released

I've thought about that, but no one on the visiting team usually sticks out to me. Like it's Syracuse @ Columbus again tomorrow...now that Harper and Moore are gone, no one really sticks out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

just looked up their roster. john lannan sticks out to me.

coach greg booker has junk wax cards out
    former major league all star zach duke is on the roster as well as former big leaguers xavier paul, jason michaels, brett carroll, mark teahen

atkins, maya, pena, zinicola, bynum, hoffpauir, johnson, negrych, rivero, and brown also have bowman cards out from various years.....that sounds like an absolute blast to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i see scranton is in town next...they have A LOT of good guys including banuelos and betances

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm used 8x10's for team pieces before, but I'm not sure how I feel about trying again.

I just print them 4x6...cvs prints 30 for free when you sign up so i just print a bunch of them and get my brother to get them signed while i get cards and stuff. Im up to 13 this year lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

just looked up their roster. john lannan sticks out to me.

coach greg booker has junk wax cards out
    former major league all star zach duke is on the roster as well as former big leaguers xavier paul, jason michaels, brett carroll, mark teahen

atkins, maya, pena, zinicola, bynum, hoffpauir, johnson, negrych, rivero, and brown also have bowman cards out from various years.....that sounds like an absolute blast to me.

There are some good players, but I don't have any of their cards aside from Duke, Michaels, and Teahen. On top of that, there are ton of dirty dealer-types that need to take a shower that always do the visitors. One of them stole a bat from the dugout during the Pawtucket series.

i see scranton is in town next...they have A LOT of good guys including banuelos and betances

I know, I really wish I could get down to a game or two, but it doesn't work into my schedule.

I just print them 4x6...cvs prints 30 for free when you sign up so i just print a bunch of them and get my brother to get them signed while i get cards and stuff. Im up to 13 this year lol

I get all my stuff done at Sam's Club, haha...I usually bring a friend with me to games. I get 4x6's for individual players that I may like and team 8x10's for other pieces.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Seriously should they all sign well look at a fun team item like a home plate. Bats are even more fun to get team signed than baseballs as they have more area for the team and the signatures are not so close. One year I bought Reds penants and had the AAA players each sign one. I covered a whole wall with them. Best of luck on whatever you do!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast